•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Error Message

Error notification board power

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 winuser2003

winuser2003

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Donator

Posted 28 April 2021 - 02:31 AM

Hi,
I keep getting this notification, and wondering how do I remove it?

Posted Image

Thank you for your help!

#2 neptunus

neptunus

Invision-Virus Nerd

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 06:16 PM

• The easiest way is to install the updates and this message will no more appear;
  • another easy way is to hide these messages using css;
  • the third way is to cheat the current installed version as if you had an update already installed.
But in the last two cases, you are also deceiving yourself, because these are security updates and anyway they are recommended to install.

If you are unable to receive the update, you will need to add a few lines to the end of all version.json files and you will not see this message again. However, there is a problem, so you are deceiving both yourself and the forum program. Sorry, I don't have these updates and can't share.

If You have 4.4.5.2, take look in spoiler, if not, may do similar, but I don't know what should be in older versions versions.joson, simply don't have them anymore.
Spoiler

Edited by neptunus, 01 May 2021 - 12:00 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Error, notification, board, power

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users