•  

PMs unavailable

We are aware that PMs are currently not loading. There is an issue with the database. We are working hard to fix this as soon as possible!
Thank you for understanding.
IV Management

- - - - -

What you think of IPSC2 Beta?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

Invision-Virus Nerd

• Community Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationhttps://scriptz-nation.com/

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:11 PM

Hello IV,

Now IV got some betas nulled for IPSC2 what do  you think of the new community suite? would it be something you'll upgrade onto when its fully released and fixed the problems or is it something just not for you?

If you have a website link of the demo of you playing about with the demo and you wanna share it feel free to post it below and don't forget to put your reviews and options on IPSC2 which has been the best from IPS? IS IT IPB/IPS 4.1 OR IPS4.2

#2 Totom

Totom

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:15 PM

Hay the links here.
Been a wile .
I'm on 4.2 beta 6a ATM and it's great , not ready to update my live sites just yet need the final release to come out so my apps and plugins are updated aswell .
Club,s im kinda on the fence about implementing , thinking it will take content away from the main forums and make it hidden within clubs and harder to access .
Reactions on the other hand I like a lot aswell as the new fluid sort options for the forums.
Not gonna post vid,s but if u want a look send me a pm .
Gonna try and be active agin and help out were I can .

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users