#1 FrozGR

FrozGR

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Donator

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:48 PM

Describing the problem:
  • 1. What problem are you having?
    When i try to install, first screen is the welcome page with that big "START INSTALLATION" button, when i press this and goes to the next stage it shows directly this error: ΕΧ1045
  • 2. What were you doing when the problem occurred?
    Was trying to install... lol
  • 3. Picture/Video of the problem: (an error code should be pasted here, please use "code" bbcode)
  • Posted Image

IPS\Db\Exception: Access denied for user 'web19'@'localhost' (using password: NO) (1045)
#0 /var/www/clients/client/web19/web/lodge/system/Db/Db.php(120): IPS\_Db::_establishConnection('IPS\\Db', Array, false)
#1 /var/www/clients/client/web19/web/lodge/system/Settings/Settings.php(157): IPS\_Db::i()
#2 /var/www/clients/client/web19/web/lodge/system/Settings/Settings.php(107): IPS\_Settings->loadFromDb()
#3 /var/www/clients/client/web19/web/lodge/system/Http/Url/Friendly.php(455): IPS\_Settings->__get('furl_configurat...')
#4 /var/www/clients/client/web19/web/lodge/system/Http/Url/Friendly.php(91): IPS\Http\Url\_Friendly::furlDefinition()
#5 /var/www/clients/client/web19/web/lodge/system/Http/Url.php(274): IPS\Http\Url\_Friendly::createFriendlyUrlFromComponents(Array, 'lodge/admin/ins...')
#6 /var/www/clients/client/web19/web/lodge/system/Request/Request.php(244): IPS\Http\_Url::createFromString('https://www.gam...', true, true)
#7 /var/www/clients/client/web19/web/lodge/applications/core/modules/setup/install/systemcheck.php(46): IPS\_Request->url()
#8 /var/www/clients/client/web19/web/lodge/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(97): IPS\core\modules\setup\install\_systemcheck->manage()
#9 /var/www/clients/client/web19/web/lodge/system/Dispatcher/Setup.php(222): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /var/www/clients/client/web19/web/lodge/admin/install/index.php(14): IPS\Dispatcher\_Setup->run()
#11 {main}
  • Versions:
    [list]
  • 4. What version of IP.B are you using? Latest you provide nulled (IPS.Community.Suite.4.1.19.3)
  • 5. What PHP version are you running? php5 + php7 exist on this server, you can use whichever you like.
Required links:
  • 6. Who is your web hosting provider? Blazingfast.io
  • 7. What is your board URL? I can send it via PM if you ask you for it

PS: I do not even try to put database credentials, it directly shows this error. It doesn't show me the step to enter database details.. and as far as i can understand, it tries to connect to the local mysql using the credential web19 (which is my user account but NOT my database account and i don't even know where it gets that from lol)

Edited by FrozGR, 24 May 2017 - 12:07 AM.

#2 FrozGR

FrozGR

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Donator

Posted 24 May 2017 - 07:49 PM

@DaBeast or any other administrator related that can help? :P

#3 demonekxxlolek

demonekxxlolek

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 03:05 PM

Well the error clearly says that It cant connect to the database. It seems like you haven't typed in any password. It is not required but i am pretty sure you have created a database user with a passoword. Type it in and see if that works.

#4 FrozGR

FrozGR

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Donator

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:50 AM

View Postdemonekxxlolek, on 31 May 2017 - 03:05 PM, said:

Well the error clearly says that It cant connect to the database. It seems like you haven't typed in any password. It is not required but i am pretty sure you have created a database user with a passoword. Type it in and see if that works.

As i already said, i don't even get on that step.. it just bypasses it for a reason and i have no idea how the fuck it gets a username that happens to match my ISPConfig user's ID on it's own. my db is named dbSHIT for example and it tries to login with my USER ID (webSOMETHING) without any pass of course.

This is the problem.

It's fresh install , and still happens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users