Donator

Posted 06 May 2018 - 05:51 AM

I like the concept. Keep it up buddy!

#23 jstolarek1999

jstolarek1999

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 03:48 PM

How to do something is do it well. This does not meet the standards of today's approach to graphics. The project is terribly backward and probably will not attract too many people. Remember that a website is like a visiting card of the person who uses it. When someone sees a backward design, it just goes away. I do not like it very much but I understand that you start dopioero so I wish you good luck in further work!
And for people who praise you like that, you probably do not have eyes. Such a project can be easily done in paint and you do not need photoshop

#24 subvibe

subvibe

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:40 AM

Nice designs in my opinion, nothing needs changing

#25 unview

unview

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 07:46 PM

Dang, that looks very very clean. Good work there! :P

#26 wiikey

wiikey

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 04:29 PM

prices too high I am glad if there is a theme to try

#27 todon

todon

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:33 AM

maybe using small text would let it looks better, but still is a great job.

well done :)

#28 Seven45

Seven45

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 01:04 AM

I'm personally a big believer in the 960 grid system and would highly recommend you use it to help your designs flow better. I downloaded your mockup, opened it in Photoshop and quickly realized there would be all kind of issues getting it to resize properly. The design is old school, from before they started using 960 for the web. Grid page design is not new. It has deep roots in traditional printed media. However, it's only within the last decade that web designers have started using that design philosophy. You may also want to use lighter colors and smaller fonts for a more vibrant, contemporary design. Remember, spacing is your friend. I am not sure if we are allowed to post external links so I won't send you to the 960 site. However, a quick Google search for "960 grid" should definitely help you find that site where you can download the templates, CSS and Javascript. Hint:  it's the first result.

#29 lolds

lolds

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 12:28 AM

Try to get rid of the rounded elements and use only two-three main colors. The rest is fine.

#30 JonnyBuckets

JonnyBuckets

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:59 PM

The background images make it look a bit tacky. But it gets the job done. I would say just stick to solid, base color background and you'll be better off. Just an opinion though!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Photoshop, Graphics, CSGO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users