•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Money or Gold

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 .:Kirito:.

.:Kirito:.

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:55 AM

Currently I have seen the value of Bitcoin increase faster than gold value so I will take my money and transform into Bitcoin, with that in a few years I will have much more money and Bitcoin, being able to use it for day to day things if you just want to keep your money I think gold is better. Money was born to circulate the world, to work, money stopped is only paper, in this case the gold stopped is more than a stone .. That is something to be reflected. :wallbash: :snack:

#22 mur202

mur202

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Donator

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:21 PM

Gold is safer to have, it does not crash like, for an example the Dollar could

#23 Alext

Alext

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:12 AM

I would actually go for gold, and perhaps not because of the money, but who knows, maybe you get a historical bar worth collection it? ;)

#24 cold

cold

Management Team

• Community Management
  • 741 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:30 AM

GOLD!
i agree with _.:illus!on:._

gold can get higher in market

Community Rules | IV Discord | News
discord: cold#0001
steam: /id/hitmarker

#25 andrewrps

andrewrps

Community Friend

• Community Friend
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUnited States of America

Donator

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:25 PM

Money, Then you don't have to take the time and sell the gold! Am I right? lol I'm also very lazy and money is my addiction xD

#26 Chipote

Chipote

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:00 AM

The money, because with the gold I do not buy anything? Or if I change the gold for money if, I do not know, I'm already confused lol! :D

#27 darkness44

darkness44

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:38 AM

Gold bars all the way since it's honestly the only currency that will probably be able to used worldwide and will sustain value depending on the supply of demand of the resource.
If you have paper money and a crash of a market or crash of a economy happens paper will be hit the hardest since it can easily be inflated and reproduced.
IF you were smart then you would choose gold as a way of investing to hold more value overtime.

#28 Paradise'Tbilisi

Paradise'Tbilisi

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:11 PM

Both has pluses and minuses. Gold is more worth than money,but with money you can charge everywhere.

#29 SweetOV

SweetOV

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 12:11 AM

i want gold because it have more instable price ... and we can sell it with one price in a day, or another price 20 days later .. :)

#30 tiosleepy

tiosleepy

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:30 AM

Well money is just paper representing value, while gold is the value  .
Countries run on gold, not on paper .

So .... Gold, gold all the way

#31 uhhdanny

uhhdanny

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:27 AM

I like them both lmao, but if I had a choice I would pick gold because it holds it value & you can trade it for money.

#32 Illuminate

Illuminate

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:05 AM

Gold
Always believe in your soul
You've got the power to know
You're indestructible
Always believe in, because you are
Gold

I'm sorry I couldn't resist :), The way the £ & $ are decreasing in the value at the minute yeah certainly Gold. The way price has rocketed on Gold is astonishing all because of Trump and Brexit, Gold's had it's moments when it's been rock bottom (Mind the pun) but at the time and year I'd buy into it any day, I'm still considering buying about $1200aprox in gold value just as a safe keeping.

Streamsy.

#33 kawaiithings

kawaiithings

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 10:38 AM

i like more money

#34 Harriet

Harriet

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:02 AM

Money for sure. A bit risky with gold.

#35 Gameradiio

Gameradiio

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:59 AM

Gold is better, because there is a lot of money, but not so much gold! ;)

#36 Sagzen

Sagzen

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:00 AM

Clearly gold, money is only a piece of paper with a bit of ink on it, it's easy to produce and also easy to destroy (paper) while gold is hard to produce and is present in quantity limited. So gold will always win ;)   GOLD POWER

#37 nurhier

nurhier

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:58 AM

Because money is just paper I would prefer gold, but it's too unconvenient to handle it every day and impossible to redeem at a supermarket. Because I can't stand this whole finance business I'd prefer Bitcoins!

#38 Sir Java

Sir Java

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:02 AM

I would say invest in gold, but also keep money. Money has the tendency to be a victim of inflation (especially these days) but gold holds its price since it is a physical limited resource that is not only pretty, but also useful in many ways.

Gold usually will go up in value overtime. I would suggest gold. The only downside is you must also of course have real money too, since you cannot go to a restaurant and order food, then pay with a nugget of gold (At least not where I am from haha)

Good topic. Love to read what others think of this 'issue'

#39 Lewis2212

Lewis2212

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:09 PM

I suppose it depends how much the gold is worth in the market at a specific time, If it's worth a lot, hell yeah I'll take the gold :D

Posted Image

Proud owner of Gamers United - Creating a Gaming Community, Together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users