•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Why are you interested in Languages?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Outsider

Outsider

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:24 PM

Why are you interested in Languages? I am interested in Languages because I love learning about other countries and what's it's like living there. Learning that countries language is very interesting and especially helpful if you plan on visiting it. :)

#2 Mihailo

Mihailo

Invision-Virus Expert

• Retired Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts
  • LocationMontenegro

Donator

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:11 AM

Interesting topic. I am interested in learning a new language. I like German because it sounds very nice to me. I also like Latin, I will start learning it soon.

German is not hard for me to learn it because my language is harder and it has more cases. So understanding German won't be a problem. :)

Where are you from Outsider?
To avoid warnings, please read our community rules.

Useful links:
Community rules
The moderating team

License system
Topic layout

IPS Guide
Help

#3 ImBrandon

ImBrandon

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:51 PM

I'm starting to learn different languages spoken in my country. Its nice to speak to locals.

#4 MoonShine

MoonShine

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:43 AM

My dream was to learn chinese language, but i think that will never happend ;/

#5 AdamiPL

AdamiPL

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:31 PM

knowledge of language is important to communicate with other people, specially when you are going to holiday, as we know English is an international lang, but not everyone can or have to know this language :)

I am now learning: English / Italian / Spanish.

#6 michu1231233

michu1231233

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPoland, Słupsk

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:54 PM

I'm interesting in English because it's very useful may be there ;)

#7 majorjames

majorjames

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:08 AM

I'm a native English speaker, but I really want to perfect another language. I know a few lines in several, but nowhere near fluent. It's great to be able to communicate with different types of people, rather than just your own, likeminded, type of people.

#8 Aivariukas

Aivariukas

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationTelšiai, Lithuania

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:00 AM

I'm interested in English language because I really like this language and it's very useful almost everywhere.

#9 Alkon

Alkon

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:14 PM

I would like some support in Spanish, since many cities like Spain, South America, Central America speak Spanish and there are many people who unfortunately have a hard time speaking English

#10 grimreapaa

grimreapaa

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:46 PM

I'm really interested in learning German myself. The culture is large and industrious and probably the most used business language. If you want to be a big shot, it's definitely a language to know. It's sure hard to pick up though since everyone is able to speak such a language so fluently.

#11 Hunted

Hunted

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 07:31 PM

View Postgrimreapaa, on 06 May 2017 - 01:46 PM, said:

I'm really interested in learning German myself. The culture is large and industrious and probably the most used business language. If you want to be a big shot, it's definitely a language to know. It's sure hard to pick up though since everyone is able to speak such a language so fluently.

German can be very confusing for beginners!
Myself am thinking Mandarin could be a very usefull language to learn!
The Chinese Maret is growing on and on.

XWD Hunted
Wrestlling Matters!

#12 bashkooga

bashkooga

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:25 PM

Sadly, I am not very talented in languages, but I am trying to do my best. I speak Swedish as my native tongue, and English in a more-less acceptable way. It has always been my dream to learn and study Japanese, maybe also travel and live there at some point.

#13 Wyciokazz

Wyciokazz

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:36 AM

I Can talk 3 Languages which are Lithuanian because I'm from there, English because it's very popular for computer stuff, and russian bcause it's very beatifull language when you understand it.

#14 .:Kirito:.

.:Kirito:.

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:38 AM

View PostHunted, on 06 May 2017 - 07:31 PM, said:

German can be very confusing for beginners!
Myself am thinking Mandarin could be a very usefull language to learn!
The Chinese Maret is growing on and on.

I am also very willing to learn Mandarin, due to the usefulness of the same in my case I want to learn to read novels .. rs, but at the moment I study only English and French, therefore I have seen to be the most useful languages for international travel, as for Mandarin I still have one Little fear of those "unique" letters, can you tell me something about the difficulty of learning the language?

#15 Alext

Alext

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:14 AM

I'm actually studying languages, and once you get into it, it's like a drug... you can't get yourself out of it. Knowing new cultures, new forms of speaking, new stuff related to other countries, is simply amazing. My favourite languages to learn so far is german, latin, french and portuguese!

#16 Azarite

Azarite

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:52 AM

I'm quite fond of languages because of my sport of choice - Taekwondo! Part of the sport involves learning basic Korean, and ever since my white belt the language has captivated me!

#17 Chipote

Chipote

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:03 AM

I am from Argentina, therefore I speak Spanish, I love English and I would like to be able to speak it, to know different countries, it is very beautiful and well founded today. ^_^

#18 ninhofrz

ninhofrz

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 10:56 AM

I  am interested in learning Russian because it has a large population.

#19 Nikku Miru

Nikku Miru

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:15 AM

I'm interested in learning Japanese cause i want to live there or visit, it's just my dream country :x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users