•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Hello there people!

ipboard beginner forums servers

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Steve Dan

Steve Dan

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:41 AM

Well, first at all I want to tell y'all something, english is my third language so if you see something rare in what I'm writing so you already know why.

My name is Steve, Im an argentinian living in Sweden as student, currently am I studying Industrial Design (all about cars) at the sametime learning english bcz it's really important in my carrier.

So I am 22 years old and have for interest all which is about coding, it's more like a hobby so I'm not an expert at this. There was a long time ago I used to use html. php. coding websites (more templates, it's how i learn me a bit about this). Well my website used to be www.team-pereda.com but as i wrote, it was a year ago or maybe two...

I really the games like Mu Online, but it looks like nowadays all the server are useless, I mean they don't give anything enjoyable. Then there are alot of games I like but it would be boring for you and would take hours xD...

Well, I hope to be more active here, sems like this will be useful in both sides, for me learning english and to my knowlege using IPBoard :)

Best regards Steve!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ipboard, beginner, forums, servers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users