Do you believe in God?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 playtristan

playtristan

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:03 AM

All i can say is that i believe that there is an All mighty Creator and whoever he is, I am thankful and all my prayers is addressed to him :D

#22 devil1234

devil1234

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUk, Birmingham

Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:49 AM

i believe in god but not all the time :P

#23 UnknowwonknU

UnknowwonknU

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:21 PM

I prefer not to think of it, I shall see the day when i die ^^.

#24 Codeeco

Codeeco

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 13 February 2017 - 10:38 PM

I don't believe in God. I believe in science.

#25 Shootehh

Shootehh

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:13 AM

I truly think that there is a greater being then us. I think that once we die that is not the ending and that it starts a new book somewhere else. Even if it truly is HEAVEN that people speak of.

#26 YashaMist

YashaMist

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:40 AM

God is a gift from above; If you seen the movies his death, and read the bible, You'd believe there is always a greater gift than what you could ever imagine..

I've been put to the test in my limits on my ability as a christian to become faithful because I have fallen on my knees so many times that I didn't actually believe, but when I turned 16; I started to go to church more and more; and believed in the word..

I'm a children's  ministry for my church; and really enjoy teaching the kids about the word of the Lord; Jesus.

But everyone has their own perspective on the subject; and has their own opinions on what they believe; We don't judge if they don't believe, but we help everyone that comes to our Church.

I'm also a computer/sound DJ. I really enjoy it.

#27 h20o

h20o

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:50 PM

i think no. its not god created us.

#28 Syvered

Syvered

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:15 AM

Im agnostic, which means that if it does exist a god or not, it doesn't really affect my way of thinking/living.

#29 Kappa123

Kappa123

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:23 PM

I believe in God as it gives me something to believe in and makes me feel safe.

#30 shogu

shogu

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:27 AM

I love how we can explain away everything else at the drop of a hat. Things so abstract like the code responsible for making ears rigid, or the individual cells that make up a nose hair. Yet we're at a complete loss for words when it comes to creation. It's either a definitive "yes there is a god" or "no there isn't". Bickering away like we're preschoolers arguing whose alphabet block tower is the dankest.

I'm actually glad we can't brush off the biggest question of all time. Sneering away at scientists trying to map out the cosmos with a mechanical and unnatural disposition, and over zealous god fearing crusaders damning non-believers for their sins. It's comedy. When we die we'll known (or not). Maybe i've written this reply billions of times already, maybe i actually haven't written this reply.

#31 Massacre

Massacre

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:36 PM

Nope. I was raised Catholic but I was never actually religious, I just did what my parents wanted me to do. Religion is just super complicated and I'm not for it.

#32 germanshepherd

germanshepherd

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:48 AM

How can anyone believe that there is some super being out there but sure as heck,there is money in religion.Look how wealthy the catholic religion is.There sure are lots of suckers out there.The bloody crap was pushed onto me at boarding school

#33 germanshepherd

germanshepherd

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:50 PM

religion fucks peoples heads up well and truly

#34 kakatea

kakatea

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:28 PM

Who created the world if it's not God ??
I belive in God ofc

#35 germanshepherd

germanshepherd

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:03 AM

some being certainly didnt create the world.If you believe that then you are well and truly fucked in the head

#36 Josh8550

Josh8550

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:09 PM

I'm not entirely sure when it comes to the specifics, or what he expects from me, but I do believe there is likely a higher power. I don't think he intervenes in the every day lives of ordinary people though.

#37 Arzin

Arzin

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:22 PM

I think posts like this should not be allowed, as its religion based and some ppl here might get really upset of the ppl who talk about it.
for example, there are many religions out there with many gods - if you address only one god here then those others are like, really ?

Anyway, i don' t believe in god, there is no such thing as god. its not space science ;)

#38 JonasXPX

JonasXPX

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:13 AM

I belive, because you born with thought of god. I think :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users