Do you believe in God?

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1 craciun1234

craciun1234

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:12 AM

I don't know, I'm like 50-50, I don't believe and I believe that is something greater then us(I know, not the best phrase.), what do you believe?

#2 ScarsoLP

ScarsoLP

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:44 AM

I believe that there is no god without proof and there is not solid proof. However I respect others views and if they believe in god as long as they don't try and change my mind without proof I don't have a problem :)

#3 TravisButts

TravisButts

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:37 AM

Its hard to say as there are so many myths out there such as reincarnation, and like 10 different gods. I tend to not think of that stuff and just look at what we have now.

#4 gamingxmayhem

gamingxmayhem

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:55 PM

I do partially believe in god, for example, I don't think there is a heaven or a hell, or I don't think that the world was made and finished in 7 days. I do think that god did make the people and the animals etc.
Its a tough question to answer I suppose, everyone will have a different opinion.

#5 zackdevs

zackdevs

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:07 PM

me to 50/50 because many religious different study about bible but same have a god but other religious have many god and have lady god like mama mary so idk if i beleive 100% on god but in my religious i have god iglesia ni cristo

#6 Lulek1337

Lulek1337
  • LocationPoland

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:27 PM

I believe in God, and so should anyone believe, unless you want to be a child of monkeys as you say the researchers XD

#7 mvbill

mvbill

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:05 PM

I do not believe in the existence of a God. I believe in the evolution of human species and cells, I think in a few decades there will be no religion, that's fine, people will start to open their minds and stop limiting themselves in a book.

#8 abuse

abuse

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:23 AM

Im allready muslim and belive in Allah. thats not God for us. but whatever they are on everywhere. who knows?

#9 Weareverylucky

Weareverylucky

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:57 AM

I believe in God. :D He will always be my Best Friend!

#10 projectfreya

projectfreya

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:04 PM

I do believe but not in the teachings of religions :D

#11 xgaldari

xgaldari

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:51 AM

Nope. I'd believe with some factual evidence/proof though. (Which there is none of)

#12 nyambana

nyambana

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:31 AM

No.  We are Mongolians still pray to "Munkh Khukh Tengri" ("Eternal Blue Sky"). Therefore, Mongolia is sometimes poetically referred to by Mongolians as the "Land of Eternal Blue Sky"

#13 Vichy

Vichy

Baws

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 01:17 AM

People arguing about 'is there a god or not' should just stop. Like, seriously, one is free to believe in anything they want to if that makes them happier.

- Personally, I don't.

#14 anondd

anondd

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:12 AM

Growing up I truly did struggle to believe in God. I was taught to believe by my religious family (more my parents parents than my parents) but I just "couldn't see the light." When my grandfather passed away, there were just certain things that happened that day that made me think otherwise.

Days before he passed, it was around Valentines day and he randomly decided he was going to give my grandmother a valentines day card and roses. He insisted that they were given to her the day before Valentines day. He passed away on Valentines day. How did he know?

Days before he passed, he asked his caretaker who the little girl in the corner of the room was. There was nobody else in the room. However, he had a daughter who passed away at the age of 5. It would only make sense that he was seeing his little girl. Weird right?

After he passed, we all went outside to the deck (they live at the beach). The water was extremely cold, therefore there shouldn't have been much marine activity in the water. Directly outside of the house in the ocean, there were birds flying in a circle and below the birds were dolphins jumping in circles. Now this could have been extreme luck, however with everything else that had happened, it was nice to think that maybe they were there for a reason.

In addition to this, when I went back for his funeral I was looking out at the ocean and spotted a loon (a bird) floating in the water. Right when I saw the bird he went underwater (probably to go hunting for fish) and I swear to you that bird never came back up.

So for these reasons, my faith in God has grown and I do believe that there is a God. It's such an interesting topic to discuss and I like seeing both sides because both sides have valid arguments. I guess it just takes certain experiences for you to believe or not believe.

#15 VAXUM

VAXUM

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:24 AM

i belive in spaghetti god haha

#16 R3sident2233

R3sident2233

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:58 AM

I believe that god once did exist, but I do not believe that god created this planet and the entire universe. I am very skeptic about how stories can change drastically through centuries.

#17 jnorth

jnorth

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:30 PM

View PostVichy, on 28 January 2017 - 01:17 AM, said:

People arguing about 'is there a god or not' should just stop. Like, seriously, one is free to believe in anything they want to if that makes them happier.

- Personally, I don't.

Have to agree with Vichy here - does it really matter either way? I was brought up not believing but i don't worry about other people's beliefs. It helps me sleep at night.

#18 DrPhil

DrPhil

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:46 AM

I don't know that he exists or not. I think better is to be good - I mean don't harm if you don't must. If he don't exist I don't see problem because I clear with myself, if he exists the same because I belive that what I made, I done it in good faith. Everything depends from your sight of view. For example: Is Devil is evil? A lot of people says yes that he is, but for me someone who punish bad people and make no harm for good ones, cannot be evil.

#19 Samih

Samih

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:18 PM

There has to be a creator. Science says big bang created us, but the theory is that two objects collided in space. Who put these two objects there? Think about it.

#20 Tyronatk

Tyronatk

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:04 AM

Personally I don't believe in God but I heard some wise words once while in a café.

You might be an atheist but when you're in a plane that's about to crash you won't die one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users