Do you believe in God?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 craciun1234

craciun1234

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:12 AM

I don't know, I'm like 50-50, I don't believe and I believe that is something greater then us(I know, not the best phrase.), what do you believe?

#2 ScarsoLP

ScarsoLP

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:44 AM

I believe that there is no god without proof and there is not solid proof. However I respect others views and if they believe in god as long as they don't try and change my mind without proof I don't have a problem :)

#3 TravisButts

TravisButts

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:37 AM

Its hard to say as there are so many myths out there such as reincarnation, and like 10 different gods. I tend to not think of that stuff and just look at what we have now.

#4 gamingxmayhem

gamingxmayhem

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:55 PM

I do partially believe in god, for example, I don't think there is a heaven or a hell, or I don't think that the world was made and finished in 7 days. I do think that god did make the people and the animals etc.
Its a tough question to answer I suppose, everyone will have a different opinion.

#5 zackdevs

zackdevs

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:07 PM

me to 50/50 because many religious different study about bible but same have a god but other religious have many god and have lady god like mama mary so idk if i beleive 100% on god but in my religious i have god iglesia ni cristo

#6 Lulek1337

Lulek1337

[email protected] CS 1.6

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:27 PM

I believe in God, and so should anyone believe, unless you want to be a child of monkeys as you say the researchers XD

#7 mvbill

mvbill

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:05 PM

I do not believe in the existence of a God. I believe in the evolution of human species and cells, I think in a few decades there will be no religion, that's fine, people will start to open their minds and stop limiting themselves in a book.

#8 abuse

abuse

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:23 AM

Im allready muslim and belive in Allah. thats not God for us. but whatever they are on everywhere. who knows?

#9 Weareverylucky

Weareverylucky

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:57 AM

I believe in God. :D He will always be my Best Friend!

#10 projectfreya

projectfreya

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:04 PM

I do believe but not in the teachings of religions :D

#11 xgaldari

xgaldari

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:51 AM

Nope. I'd believe with some factual evidence/proof though. (Which there is none of)

#12 nyambana

nyambana

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:31 AM

No.  We are Mongolians still pray to "Munkh Khukh Tengri" ("Eternal Blue Sky"). Therefore, Mongolia is sometimes poetically referred to by Mongolians as the "Land of Eternal Blue Sky"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users