rust

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SPJESTER

SPJESTER

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:48 AM

i currently am hosting a server for rust if anyone plays. Kind of a long shot here, but its what the forums software is for, support for my server lol

#2 xgaldari

xgaldari

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:52 AM

I played legacy rust all the time! I don't really like the feel of the new rust though. I'm actually in the process of making a Garry's mod server though!

#3 bordot

bordot

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:53 AM

I gave Rust a try when the new version worked out and I obsessively played it for over 24 hours straight, before eventually getting a bit tired of it. I will say, the PVP in that game is really intense and enjoyable. I prefer building huge, insanely defended bases more though.

#4 Paz

Paz

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:58 PM

i dont really like rust.. it looks fun but once you play it you get bored after a bit..

#5 Xdxd123

Xdxd123

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 06:54 AM

View Postxgaldari, on 11 January 2017 - 09:52 AM, said:

I played legacy rust all the time! I don't really like the feel of the new rust though. I'm actually in the process of making a Garry's mod server though!

God I got so much nostalgia from watching old rust legacy videos, shame you can no longer access it on steam :c
The new rust, especially now is actually really good and the amount of updates it receives is fucking insane, the performance is pretty bad but its defiantly better than legacy in my opinion. Its a game i have to play like solidly over the course of like 3 days otherwise its not worth playing, gotta be online all the time so you dont get raided.

#6 Uroxus

Uroxus

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Donator

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:01 AM

I miss Legacy Rust. It was constantly a fight over who would get the resources first to get the best place in the mountains.

New updates such as the helicopter blowing your house to pieces every few 'days' and the new graphics just kill the performance and don't really make the experience any better.
Maps would never change and so you wouldn't spend endless amounts of time running in random directions to find anything and towns actually gave you radiation poisoning that had an affect on gameplay!

#7 dav4aws

dav4aws

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:44 PM

I was playing it on my old PC and it was lagging for me, so i didn't really play too long, but now you gave me great idea to what to play :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users