•  

* * * * * 1 votes

what do you want for Christmas? and enjoy?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

Accounts manager

• Administrator
  • 563 posts
  • Locationinvision-virus

Posted 09 December 2016 - 01:42 AM

Christmas is nearly here and people are excited for Christmas but what do you want for Christmas  name your list here you never know santa might read it lol and what do you also like about Christmas is it the presents is it the food or being with family?

Comment what you like and what you want for Christmas you never know it might be a IV licence lol
Posted Image

#2 DiogoR.

DiogoR.

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 04:26 AM

I for Christmas I want my iPhone 7, I have the iPhone 5 but it's broken so I need a new one ..
And I want health and have a good year, better than this ...

#3 SphinxXx

SphinxXx

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 06:02 AM

Quite sad but i'm hoping for a PS4 had my X1 since day one (it's the day one edition) and now after owning all the Ms consoles im prepared to move on haha!

I've been hinting to the other half for sometime now so i'm hoping she gets the message.. First game ill play i think will be FF wanted it since it's just come out but holding off till after Christmas in the hope i get the PS4 :lol:

#4 IndiFFer3nT

IndiFFer3nT

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:07 PM

I would be grateful for one Audi A4 ;)
- REMOVED AD

#5 londly

londly

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationRomania, Cluj-Napoca

Posted 11 December 2016 - 12:42 AM

For Christmas, I want to be near my family.

#6 Spaan

Spaan

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 11 December 2016 - 10:08 PM

Christmas is always kind of a bummer for me. I always feel like I receive too much and give too little.
That said, I don't really want anything for Christmas.
As generic as it sounds, enjoying the holidays with my friends and family is good enough for me.
The older I get, the more I feel that Christmas has become too monetary, and that's not really what Christmas is about.

#7 caseir

caseir

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:49 AM

I'd like devs to allow free use of their apps/plugins/themes on non-profit forums!
If the forum platform (in general) is going to outlast Facebook it needs users. Non-profits help with that, but can not afford the cost of initial purchase or ongoing subscription fees.

I'd also like a bigger garage, and a hoist... and a classic panda HachiRoku :)

#8 SFKandersen

SFKandersen

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:59 AM

Well for Christmas my only wish is money seeing i wanna invest in a new dedicated server, hehe :D

#9 Primark

Primark

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 07:52 PM

I'm not sure in all honesty. I just want to spend Christmas with my family and friends. Don't really need presents!

#10 _invision_gal_

_invision_gal_

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:09 PM

i would like a ps4 as i love gaming :) just gotta save from here on out lol can't believe how much they are

#11 slimako

slimako

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:52 PM

I for Christmas I want my new pc, I have the old pc  it's broken so I need a new one ..
And I want health and have a good year, better than this ...

#12 SQMTL

SQMTL

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 03:06 AM

I'm not sure in all honesty. I just want to spend Christmas with my family and friends. Don't really need presents!

#13 Tak3M3Back

Tak3M3Back

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 10:21 AM

I'm getting a RaZer Siren. I need a new microphone so fucking bad like its ridiculous. But, I got ahold of the tracking number to my christmas present this this year and shit I know what I'm getting. I'm so naughty xD.
Gonna hopefully spend sometime with family here shortly. Really looking forward to this winter break coming up tho.

#14 Humaniac

Humaniac

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationCologne - NRW - Germany

Posted 19 December 2016 - 02:22 AM

In the year 2016 all my (commercial) wishes becomes reality: a small new tablet (Teclast X89 Kindow Reader Tablet PC), a really cool smart watch (iMacwear M7 Smart Watch Phone), 2 BT-Speakers with Akkupack, 1 BT-Headphone, a second bigger Tablet (Jumper EZpad 5SE Tablet PC) and the last since some days is an Lenovo G50-45 4x2MHz AMD A8, 8GB RAM, 1000GB HDD Notebook.

For christmas i'm [email protected] with my friend under the christmas tree.

All my wishes for the holidays goes to you all and your friends and families. Have nice peaseful days! :)

#15 DeltaFoX

DeltaFoX

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:42 PM

more love for the planet earth...

#16 GFxBattle

GFxBattle

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 02:16 AM