PHP & Bootstrap

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Silvia

Silvia

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 11:56 AM

Well i am a programmer, and like a lot to program on .Net apps, but now all world is on internet so the better place to make a good program is on web so i have like 3 months studing PHP & Bootstrap and the better tool i found to make it easiest is CodeIgnition, you can found it here:

https://codeigniter.com

there you can open index and check for tutorials, installation instructions and a lot of stuffs more.
hope this works for anyone and helps you to make a better pages :)

my weapons is my knowleadge

#2 talic

talic

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:32 AM

If you like Bootstrap I recommend you check out the likes of Foundation (by Zurb) or MaterializeCSS which follows the Google Material Design principles.

The issue I have with Bootstrap is many websites tend to look the same; such as the centered layout, border-radius to hell and back and big headers / hero sections.

#3 Blaconix

Blaconix

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:06 AM

I've been using MaterializeCSS for a long time now, and I have to say it's better than most Material Design frameworks out there.

There's one which outnumbers Materialize on the features and components, but the ease of use wins it all.

Never used Foundation before tho, maybe I'll take a look into it, thanks from me as well. @talic

#4 rc1111

rc1111

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:10 AM

View Posttalic, on 15 January 2017 - 01:32 AM, said:

If you like Bootstrap I recommend you check out the likes of Foundation (by Zurb) or MaterializeCSS which follows the Google Material Design principles.

The issue I have with Bootstrap is many websites tend to look the same; such as the centered layout, border-radius to hell and back and big headers / hero sections.

While I agree websites using bootstrap can look the same, the responsiveness and grid system I have found to be second to none. Centered layouts can also be avoided with the alignment classes. I remember when I started designing websites years ago that I wanted EVERYTHING centered :rolleyes: but have since ditched that practice lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users