What are you thankfule for?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 cj2tech

cj2tech

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:21 PM

Since in the states is Thanks Giving I was wonder what everyone was most thankful for in their lives.Just comment something long and meaning full just post something that you are most greatful to have in your life.

I most thankful for having a family that has cared form me and loved me since the day I've met them. And just because its not a blood relation they have treated me as if i was.

#2 Relentlessx

Relentlessx

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:35 AM

Family,Friends and the roof over my head and a nice home to live in!

#3 BeFreezy

BeFreezy

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 December 2016 - 05:35 AM

Being able to get on with Life, I'm always thankfull for everything I or someone important in my Life can do everything they wish to do.

#4 Acura

Acura

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:00 PM

I'm thankful for _.:illus!on:._ and all of the I.P boards he nulled, bloody lad for, apart from that I'm thankful my family and just live in a safe place.

#5 _invision_gal_

_invision_gal_

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:11 PM

View PostAcura, on 15 December 2016 - 12:00 PM, said:

I'm thankful for _.:illus!on:._ and all of the I.P boards he nulled, bloody lad for, apart from that I'm thankful my family and just live in a safe place.
i dont think i could of said it any better even though every one of my post has to be approved lol

#6 Vybes Gaming

Vybes Gaming

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:33 AM

xbox one it gets me away from the family

#7 VG Community

VG Community

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 03:07 AM

im am tankful for family who care for me

#8 Steve Dan

Steve Dan

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:54 AM

Evening walks with my grandmother. I am one of over 14 grandkids, and those were an opportunity for me to spend quality time with her and listen to hers many stories, which I'll never forget. She carved a pint-size walking stick for me that matched hers own. Now hers walking stick resides in my hallway as a constant reminder of those shared moment, inspirational right? :)

Edited by Steve Dan, 03 February 2017 - 08:54 AM.

#9 InfamousYT

InfamousYT

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:27 PM

I'm thankful for me & my family being in a safe place.

#10 YashaMist

YashaMist

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:55 AM

For the topic of this thread.

I'm thankful for a-lot of people in my life always being supportive; and always there for me.
My mother for one; for never letting me down; and always listening to me when I feel sad.
My co-owners for 2nd; For never letting me down when I faced my emotional problems while working and giving me courage to stand up for myself when I was in tough times; and helped me with my work and showed me what to do when I got stuck or stumble on what to do.
My friends; for being supportive; and never discouraging me for when I do wrong instead giving me courage for what I can do, and to do right and helping everyone.

There's a-lot of people in my life; that support me for my own decisions which is hard to find people that would do that.

#11 MoonShine

MoonShine

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:50 AM

I thankful for people who love me and holding my hand if needed :)

#12 evzyman

evzyman

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:13 AM

being able to study anything i want! uni or college is very under appreciated. Meet people and later earn more money. What a sygreat system!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users