Friends or Love

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 khantthura

khantthura

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:02 AM

Umm... it's always been a confusion to choose the one who you love or your bestfriends... sometimes we can't give both sides our time! Friends are the seconds family of life! We went most of our life with them... the best ones will never betray us! We can trust in them, they are mostly the suppoters... but how about loves? Are they like friends?... let me hear the opinions first?

#2 LalaDeviluke

LalaDeviluke

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 01:59 AM

Best friends are people who supports you when you are in trouble and you have no one to go for (Emotional or Physical support) as for the person you love will support you side by side as he/she will undergo the same stress and hardships.

#3 XmenS

XmenS

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 08 November 2016 - 11:26 PM

As for me, always a friend that if they are true they are forver :)

#4 .Lukas

.Lukas

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 08:21 PM

I would choose love. Love is thing which inspires to create.

#5 djmicallef94

djmicallef94

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 06:05 AM

Love creates friends, you cannot have one without the other.

#6 danibells

danibells

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:56 AM

It's really hard to answer this kind of question 'cause most of it is situational.

There are times that I would choose my bestfriends, and there are times where I would choose the love of my life.

It's really hard to pinpoint whose side I would take, but give me a situation and I will give you a better response.

#7 sliderfierce07

sliderfierce07

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 10:24 AM

I prefer friend, sometimes love is something ugly and more when the person you love deceives you, or when a person plays with your feelings.

#8 Relentx

Relentx

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:23 PM

Friends they are hard to come by and stand behind you

#9 Relentlessx

Relentlessx

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:22 AM

I would say friends because they have your back until the end someone who loves you will eventually leave if they find someone else.

#10 ycgamez

ycgamez

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:16 AM

Even though I want to say friends, I know I'd still choose for my love.

Something I really hate, because I know I should spend more time with my friends (since I see my girlfriend almost every day lol)

#11 ascaped

ascaped

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 07:06 AM

I would need friends to create love and vise versa cant live without one another.

#12 Sergio_Cz

Sergio_Cz

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 07:00 PM

Friends are better than love. If you have friends, you can do anything what you can. :D :D

#13 matteke

matteke

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 02:14 AM

Friends are nice, love is nice.
I honestly think that being in love can really help if you are a developer (it does for me though), on the other side, friends can also help with your creative side, but that mostly ends with a hangover :unsure:. It depends on a person, I say love, while I see others say friends.

#14 DiogoR.

DiogoR.

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 04:15 AM

My friends because love does not last forever and then we will not have friends if we give them up for love ...

#15 Spaan

Spaan

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 11 December 2016 - 10:16 PM

Your best friend is that one person in your life who you can go months without talking to and still resume a conversation like it was yesterday. They have your back in an instant when things go south and you can always depend on them for moral support. I've personally never really been keen on love and I find it to be a tedious thing. Many people will most likely disagree with that, but it's how I've lived my life. With all the problems in the world these days, it seems love is only going to get in my way and I'd rather wait until my life is a bit more stable before entering a relationship.

#16 RandyButternubs

RandyButternubs

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:24 AM

Best Friends are very special people in your life. They are the first people you think about when you make plans. They are the first people you go to when you need someone to talk to. You will phone them up just to talk about nothing, or the most important things in your life. When you’re sad they will try their hardest to cheer you up. They give the best hugs in the world! They are the shoulder to cry on, because you know that they truly care about you. In most cases they would take a bullet for you, coz it would be too painful to watch you get hurt.

nature. However much we may want to, we can not command, demand, or take away love, any more than we can command the moon and the stars and the wind and the rain to come and go according to our whims. We may have some limited ability to change the weather, but we do so at the risk of upsetting an ecological balance we don't fully understand. Similarly, we can stage a seduction or mount a courtship, but the result is more likely to be infatuation, or two illusions dancing together, than love.

#17 VG Community

VG Community

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 03:07 AM

love as it makes the wourld go round

#18 nl_blocks

nl_blocks

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:39 PM

Depends on the situation, and how long a relationship has been going on, but I try to make everyone happy, and when that cant happen, i would choose love i'd say

#19 Outsider

Outsider

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:49 AM

Best friends will always support you but some can back stab you and it hurts, but always love you're family.. Without family your nothing to be honest and love your parents especially the women who brought you to this earth. :)

#20 YashaMist

YashaMist

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:50 AM

Friends is a perspective of a "Friendship" Close Bond..

You can't choose your love, and your friends its either or; You can't have one or the other.

I love my fiancee to death; but I have alot of friends that support both of us for our decision; and love each other for who we are; not who we aren't. Its hard to find a relationship like that in person where people actually communicate and listen to each other and how they feel.

I lost the love of my life back in 2009; Still  in Deep Depression because of it; she'd always be missed; but the past is the past and you have to move on; Which its hard when you have known that someone for your entire life just about.
my fiancee knows that and she helps me through it; but I also have friends that support me aswell; so you can't really choose friends over love; If its true love; If you mean Love as you love them as a friend than yeah; you can do that.

But define what you're talking about first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users