2) - Change your GlobalSalt
3) - Use strong passwords, with number, letters and symbols. (and update it regulary).
4) - Don't use the same passwords to the third party sites.
5) - Don't store your credentials to the computer, remember it.
6) - Protect your admin panel with .htpasswd
- Cpanel tutorial how to protect with password protect directories
* Log into your cpanel.
- Choose "Password Protect Directories" >> "Web Root" >> Choose the mother folder of your site.
- Tick in "Password protect this directory"
- In the section "Name the protected directory", fill: Admin Control Panel Protected
- Click Save.
- In the part "Create User" fill in Username & Password yours.
- Click "Add/modify authorised user"
- Okay, so now you have a file passwd at: /.htpasswds/public_html/name_folder_forum
Edited by DaBeast, 10 September 2016 - 07:53 PM.
Added a 2nd step