#1 SpecT

SpecT

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 05:29 PM

Hello!

1. Problem you are having?
The problematic file is system/Output/Plugin/Controller.php  When I put one from clean install it shows on every page
"YOU EDITED PROTECTED FUNCTIONS!". And when I put the one that is from my working website (on other hosting) all the pages become blink, without anything on them.

2. What you were doing when the problem occured?
Trying to transfer my website from old host to new.

3. What version of IP.B are you running?
IPS Community Suite 4.1.14.2

4. Who is your web hosting provider?
Does it matter? It's a VPS.

5. What is your board URL? (you can send it via PM)
Will send if it's needed.

6.Where did you download the IP.B installation package?
From here.

7. Where did you download the Mod/Hook? (answer on this question if you are having the problem with mods or hooks.

8. What did you try to solve the problem?
Replacing with different versions of that file. Unfortunately, nothing works. If not empty/blink page it will throw
"YOU EDITED PROTECTED FUNCTIONS!" error.

9. Picture/Video of the problem:
http://i.imgur.com/ZCKaoSU.png
http://i.imgur.com/CtbHehY.png

10. What username and password can we use to see the problem?
Will send if needed.

Edited by SpecT, 04 September 2016 - 05:30 PM.

#2 Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

Account and Staff Recruit Administrator

• Account Administrator
  • 668 posts
  • Locationinvision-virus

Posted 04 September 2016 - 05:34 PM

What file in ftp did you touch last?

Posted Image

NEED A PRIVATE WEB HOST? OFFSHORE AND ALWAYS ONLINE? JUST FOR $3.20 A MONTH PRIVATE MESSAGE ME TODAY! DMCA IGNORED/FREE SSL/ LATEST PHP AND LATEST HARDWARE/ FREE CPANNEL

Posted Image

#3 SpecT

SpecT

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 05:38 PM

Nothing ...
I spent 2 days on trying to move the website from shared hosting to my VPS.
Finally somehow it almost worked but now got that error.

I tried with clean install and it worked just fine but I can't insert all the stuff from my actual website (topics,members,forums, etc)

#4 Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

Account and Staff Recruit Administrator

• Account Administrator
  • 668 posts
  • Locationinvision-virus

Posted 04 September 2016 - 05:41 PM

what plugins/applications are installed?

Posted Image

NEED A PRIVATE WEB HOST? OFFSHORE AND ALWAYS ONLINE? JUST FOR $3.20 A MONTH PRIVATE MESSAGE ME TODAY! DMCA IGNORED/FREE SSL/ LATEST PHP AND LATEST HARDWARE/ FREE CPANNEL

Posted Image

#5 _.:illus!on:._

_.:illus!on:._

Community Manager

• Community Manager
  • 2,718 posts

Donator

Posted 04 September 2016 - 05:43 PM

don't touch the init.php and upload all files in binary mode

and why you can't insert a database? lol

Posted Image

#6 SpecT

SpecT

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 06:40 PM

I deleted everything - files + database and re-uploaded them.
But again I get that blank page. What do I do now ?

EDIT: Error 500
Apache error: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'IPS\\Dispatcher' not found in /var/www/html/init.php:495\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: IPS\\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))\n#1 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/init.php on line 495

Edited by SpecT, 04 September 2016 - 06:49 PM.

#7 waha005

waha005

IPB Technical Support

• Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 07:03 PM

SpecT,

As i can see class IPS\\Dispatcher not found error. Then it's means that some of the files is missing.

Upload all the files from the forum. from init.php check require , include etc.

I can't explain that, because you will not understand. From init php file calls the files with namespace IPS and class Dispatcher, but the file is missing. So that's cause this problem.
About me:
- I am programmer, i know PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, JQUERY, C++, C#, Perl, Python excellent. Also i'm working with Photoshop for designs, logo, banners etc.

Best regards,
Waha005

#8 SpecT

SpecT

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 08:33 PM

Yeah I understand that but even tho I downloaded once again the whole website from the old hosting and re-uploaded it to the new it keeps throwing that error.

I experimented something: I commented the line that is causing the error and then I checked the apache error logs. It throws this:
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'IPS\\Log' not found in /var/www/html/init.php:506\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: IPS\\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))\n#1 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/init.php on line 506

So it's not just the dispatcher. I have no idea what's going on. Everything is uploaded in binary mode. The website works perfectly on the other hosting. I'm wordless. :(

Edited by SpecT, 04 September 2016 - 08:33 PM.

#9 waha005

waha005

IPB Technical Support

• Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 08:39 PM

Did you change anything on vps?

Most cause this problem is due to the bad configuration, missing files. But you says that it works on other hostings, then most cause this problem is bad configured vps.

Check requirements for ips 4.x
About me:
- I am programmer, i know PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, JQUERY, C++, C#, Perl, Python excellent. Also i'm working with Photoshop for designs, logo, banners etc.

Best regards,
Waha005

#10 SpecT

SpecT

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 08:41 PM

Yesterday I wanted to see if clean install would work. All of the requirements were green and the installation went just fine. Also after the installation everything worked like a charm.
But I can't get this one working.

#11 waha005

waha005

IPB Technical Support

• Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 08:48 PM

Oh, as i seed your first post of this thread, i have two messages for you for the next time.

1) You have edited something in the init, functions or class, that cause this problem.

2) In order to edit something in ipb, you need knowledge in programming.

I can't help too much, because i don't know what you're edited in the ips, what functions what class etc. But if i look in the picture of the post #1 i think that you have edited (experimented) in the files.
About me:

Best regards,
Waha005

#12 SpecT

SpecT

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 08:58 PM

No, I haven't edited anything. In my last reply I mentioned the one and only thing I have experimented (and now I returned everything how it was). Nothing else have been changed on the files.
And again I'm repeating myself that it works without any problems on the other host so there is nothing changed in the system files.
If I edited any of the files the other hosting wouldn't work. I have re-uploaded many times the database and the files and still can't make it work.

BTW I haven't touched the init.php since IPB 3.4.8 (which means 0 times as this was the first version I used for my clan website)

Thanks for trying to help me tho! I really appreciate that!

Edited by SpecT, 04 September 2016 - 09:01 PM.

#13 _.:illus!on:._

Community Manager

• Community Manager
  • 2,718 posts

Donator

Posted 04 September 2016 - 09:11 PM

i think you did something really wrong or your new hoster is really crap, because it can not be the dispacher is gone for his own

Posted Image

#14 SpecT

SpecT

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 09:37 PM

View Post_.:illus!on:._, on 04 September 2016 - 09:11 PM, said:

i think you did something really wrong or your new hoster is really crap, because it can not be the dispacher is gone for his own
As I said it many times nothing is being changed after the files are downloaded from the other host.
About the hosting yeah that might be possible. But it worked just fine on clean install - loading really fast and without any errors.

Something important (imo) I noticed was that - on other host the database tables are with type MyISAL, and on the clean install database (on VPS) they were with type InnoDB.
Could that cause that problem or maybe future problems?

#15 _.:illus!on:._

Community Manager

• Community Manager
  • 2,718 posts

Donator

Posted 04 September 2016 - 09:42 PM

yes it can cause errors but i don't think it is the reason for that mysterious errors but noone knows :P

Posted Image

#16 SpecT

SpecT

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 09:47 PM

View Post_.:illus!on:._, on 04 September 2016 - 09:42 PM, said:

yes it can cause errors but i don't think it is the reason for that mysterious errors but noone knows :P
So what do you suggest me to do?
Yesterday I tried to do a clean install and insert all the stuff from the other host database but it's not that easy as it sounds. For some reasons there are differences in the tables structure.

#17 SpecT

SpecT

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:11 AM

Hello,
I got an idea to test it on xampp. I copied the website files and inserted the database and configured the sutff in conf_global.php.
Unfortunately, the website won't run again. There is just a blank page and nothing else.
Soo that means I can't get a good/undamaged copy of my website from the other host.

#18 _.:illus!on:._

Community Manager

• Community Manager
  • 2,718 posts

Donator

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:40 AM

try to make a full backup in cpanel and use that content

Posted Image

#19 SpecT

SpecT

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:53 AM

For some reason the hosting provider don't have the backups feature in the cPanel.
Anyways, today I installed another OS - Centos 7. Installed all the requiered modules.
And now uploaded everything with filezilla and also inserted the database. All went good, but the pages are blank.
When I try to access the ACP it redirects me to the right page (including session id, etc..) but it won't show me anything.

Error:
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function execute() on null in /var/www/html/system/Db/Db.php:411\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/system/Db/Db.php(690): IPS\\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\\\_Log::log...', Array)\n#1 /var/www/html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(453): IPS\\_Db->insert('core_log', Array)\n#2 /var/www/html/system/Log/Log.php(112): IPS\\Patterns\\_ActiveRecord->save()\n#3 /var/www/html/init.php(506): IPS\\_Log::log('\\nIPS\\\\Db\\\\Excepti...', 'uncaught_except...')\n#4 [internal function]: IPS\\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(IPS\\Db\\Exception))\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/system/Db/Db.php on line 411

Any ideas ?

BTW tried uploading the files with filezilla (in binary mode) and also by zipping the files and unzipping them on the VPS.

Edited by SpecT, 06 September 2016 - 04:07 AM.

#20 _.:illus!on:._

Community Manager

• Community Manager
  • 2,718 posts

Donator

Posted 06 September 2016 - 04:15 AM

do you have downloaded and uploaded the files in binary mode?

i mean i don't know because the error is definately not the result of the my protection

my idea is to reupload all files from the download from here or wherever over the uploaded content from your site in the same version so all standard ipscs files can not be corrupted from download of your old hoster

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users