•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

* * * * - 1 votes

Battlefield 1 or Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare?

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#1 KeePvP

KeePvP

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 06:34 PM

Hello, here im asking you to tell me what game do you think better, i just played the BETA of Battlefield 1 and i needed something more, i know is a BETA but i see it a normal battlefield with some changes and nothing more. Then we have the Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare, i saw trailer and if you see the trailer you will think again the same game but, more futuristic?? So i think they are similar but battlefield 1 seems to be nice and cod is the same but i dont know if i will pick battlefield 1 or cod.

#2 Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

Invision-Virus Nerd

• Community Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationhttps://scriptz-nation.com/

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:39 PM

Battlefield 1 is better call of crap duty is crap!!

#3 gstla

gstla

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 11:42 AM

Battlefield 1 and the beta is just awesome. You need to wait to get more content but BF and COD using their old gp with just some new things each year.
But frostbite engine make my eyes cry

#4 Dudec

Dudec

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 06:38 PM

BF1. Open beta is available, I just finished downloading mine and ready to try it. Then new CoD looks just... meh. CoD 4 was the last good one.

Edited by Dudec, 02 September 2016 - 06:39 PM.

#5 Deadcode

Deadcode

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 08:49 PM

I agree with all of you. I was one of the cod4 players since 2007. and owner of few globally most popular communites and admin on anticheat/stream systems, and now, when i actually didn't play cod4 for a 2 year now i think and when i remember these old days when i started to play cod4, omg, i'm smiling right now, these days was something when you had posibility to enjoy in multiplayer...and now, only cheaters, cod4, csgo, tf, all games are full of cheaters.
But as my reply on this question, i think BF1 i much better only because it goes in the past, graphic is nothing new, graphic is crap in BF1, it looks "nice" only because all of these special effects, nothing more thatn that. I'm really big fan of cod serials, and i'm also sci-fi fan, i like futuristic games, but once when there are only games with that story, futuristic, space ships, some laser guns, and other thing i want something new, and BF1 bring it. Cod4 remaster will sucks a lot i'm pretty sure about that.
So my vote goes to the BF1 because it's different then all of todays games.

#6 Darkknight

Darkknight

Invision-Virus Nerd

• Retired Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:39 AM

View PostMercedes-Benz, on 01 September 2016 - 08:39 PM, said:

Battlefield 1 is better call of crap duty is crap!!
Wait for COD MW Remastered dude....Its gonna be gr8 too but then BF1 is on whole another level
<span style="background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250)"><span style="color: #000000">

#7 Steven_Afroman

Steven_Afroman

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:26 AM

Personally I hone Battlefield 1, the game is much better worked, COD just like money they do not care about their community's servers to shit ...

In short Battlefield forever !

#8 Perfect88

Perfect88

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 06:06 PM

Since BF3 and MW3 came out at the same time the Battlefield series has destroyed COD, the last good COD was World at War. MW2 was ok but still not the same kind of classic that MW1 was. Battlefield messed up BF4 release but it still came together and was better then Ghosts which i bought for $14 and was still a waste of money.
I mainly play ARMA 3 now but I'm really looking forward to the remaster of COD 4

#9 FortunaOG

FortunaOG

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:45 AM

Battlefield 1 for sure feels better and I think will have better content than IW.

#10 Ethan Rubinacci

Ethan Rubinacci

• Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 05:42 AM

Oh god, Battlefield 1 for sure, the beta proved to be amazing and there were surprisingly very little glitches and bugs throughout the entire thing in my opinion. I feel like some things could be nerfed yes, but besides for that it's pretty good. I'm 99% positive it will prove to be better than C.O.D: IW

#11 johnnyrox

johnnyrox

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 12:20 AM

BF1 it´s crazy man hahahah, i dont playng best K/D, now in CS Go i´m The best, but i thing this game are revolucionary! Wait for the updates and soft skills!

#12 Nathan Spags

Nathan Spags

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 01:22 AM

I am actually a bit excited for both games. Infinite Warfare cause I really dig that you are able to fly space ships and Battlefield 1 because of the unique setting. Will probably be playing both, but we will soon find out.

#13 Brezolim

Brezolim

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 10:52 PM

I think the call of duty have a better campaign but the Battlefield to play online is far above the CoD.

#14 steven0403

steven0403

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 September 2016 - 02:30 PM

Call of Duty: Better Campaign, Better SIngleplayer
Battlefield: Better Online Gameplay

I love Singleplayer soo... I love Call of Duty :D

#15 Mad-Man

Mad-Man

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:29 AM

Battlefield 1 all the way it is much better, purely the graphic fidelity and the fat paced game play has a profound impact on my choice.

#16 TmShrdn

TmShrdn

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 06:28 AM

I've always been a CoD fan, for some reason BF was always difficult for me to really get into.

I guess I'm more of a fast paced player? I gave BF4 a shot played it for a month but really didn't enjoy it.

So I'm going to have to side with CoD on this one!

#17 Omega

Omega

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 09:52 PM

BF1 for sure. I personally love online gaming and BF1 knocks COD out of the water for that.

#18 DragoNNNN^

DragoNNNN^

ntigka nta mpou

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGreece, Athens

Posted 16 October 2016 - 08:57 PM

Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare, It's not only MultiPlayer game, it got and Zombies I think + Co-op Campaing(I am not sure), but you can buy it only in PS4 and XBOX ONE.(or PC)

#19 mrbell11

mrbell11

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 01:49 AM

Well If you want a more realistic game I would suggest that you play battlefield. But Call of duty is a good game to play as well. I used to play Call of Duty, I prefer Battlefield now though

#20 Nestani

Nestani

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Donator

Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:09 AM

Battlefield 1 will destroy the new CoD I've played both. The only thing the new cod has going for it is the remaster, but even then I don't really consider it worth the money.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of the Battlefield 1 campaign, the story telling I think if great. But I'm also looking forward to the operations mode which is basically story driven multiplayer which should be very interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users