Mac or PC?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 mvbill

mvbill

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:08 PM

I think the most beautiful Mac designer, but that does not make me change the PC in any way xD. By being more compatible with various softwares and games, and use of 11 years old.

#82 zero5854

zero5854

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:48 PM

I dont want this taken as a spam post but....do they still make macs LMAO Ill take windows any day of the week also I want to point out apples stupid marketing ploy..... macs ARE PC'S!!!! all computers are PC's P=PERSONAL C=COMPUTER just fyi. Macs just like iOS is slow and not very customizable and HIGHLY overpriced. Again my 2 cents

#83 BlarFlargen

BlarFlargen

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:11 AM

I've used both and they both have their pros and cons. I personally use a PC for my everyday life but a Mac for video editing and such.

#84 xgaldari

xgaldari

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:48 AM

Definitely PC. That's probably because I've been a PC user all my life, though.

#85 lechti64

lechti64

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:41 PM

I use every day a pc on Windows, since the XP version and today under W10; I also have a pc running linux but I mastered this system very well although I like it very much. I do a lot of multimedia, websites and also I participate in free projects, so I need a work unit that is reliable and safe for me, so Windows is my favorite system
Science is like culture: it is sown, cultivated, harvested (NOT SILVER BUT WORK !!!) and above all we share it in common ...
La science c'est comme la culture : on la sème, cultive , récolte (PAS LE POGNON MAIS LE BOULOT !!! ) et surtout on la partage en commun ...

#86 .SAM

.SAM

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:43 PM

PC. But I would do like Jeem1194 said if needed, because as mentioned here in Brazil Mac is expensive and I don't think for me its worthy to pay for it.

#87 talic

talic

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:30 AM

It depends on your background really, some people used either from an early age and to a certain extent it is preference.

If you are creative and work with the likes of the Adobe Creative Suite (or cloud) I would say Mac, it's clean and stuff like the Adobe series is built with Mac in mind as the specs of each system don't vary much.

On the other hand, if you are a fan of creating your own awesome rig like a custom water loop or go crazy (like Linus Tech Tips did) and make a PC built into a desk...

Or you could be some hunched over, long haired coder with a cup of coffee wearing slippers running Kali Linux trying to take over the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users