• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#121 RedHawk006

RedHawk006

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:53 PM

I prefer PC. I can modify it when I want and make it most powerful for the game.
I use Mac long time ago and I feel strange, I don't kwon why, but i feel strange lol

#122 Blake14212

Blake14212

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:39 PM

I've always been using pc for my entire life, and i had my sisters mac for a week, since my own pc was broken, i literally hated everything about it... dno why but iam just so used to pc. :)

#123 pve

pve

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:55 PM

As a developer I like both. But I use PC because I also enjoy playing games but MAC is more in programming.

#124 ilek2428

ilek2428

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:11 AM

PC is flexible more than Mac

#125 Aivariukas

Aivariukas

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationTelÅ¡iai, Lithuania

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:58 AM

I always used PC, and never tried MAC.

#126 Wex56

Wex56

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:11 PM

I like both, PC is made to game on it, that can handle lot of "high-end" games
Mac is not bad for gaming, but if you are hardcore gamer then you should go with PC

#127 sho

sho

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:20 PM

I cant stand anything else then PC, its very fast easy to use and straight forward and you can play tons of games on them! On Mac you have a limited selection to games as alot of games dont make Mac Versions and if they do it takes them a while to update for them.

#128 memeboipeter

memeboipeter

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:42 AM

I prefer windows for gaming related stuff since you basically can play any game you want. Gaming on a mac kinda sucks since it's not optimized for gaming and you can't play every game. However osx is pretty amazing if you wanna use it in order to study or if you are a developer/designer.

#129 Papadocks

Papadocks

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:03 AM

Well it depends, MAC is more for design/movie making and things like that imo.
I prefer PC cuz I don't work with that things and I really need a pc where I can have fun playing ahahahah :P

Best Regards,
Papadocks

#130 Wamphyri

Wamphyri

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Donator

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:20 PM

Pretty sure the new mac's run windows in some sort of fashion to make it more compatible with different apps. I do know they actually use the same hardware that is available to pc's ie cpu's, video cards, memory etc..  years ago it wasn't like that which is what made them stand out when doing media applications they used a PPC processor which worked better for those applications.

#131 KuBaKoM

KuBaKoM

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the world ;)

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:24 AM

I prefer a PC a lot more, because you can upgrade it to whatever your motherboard will handle.

#132 ixnet

ixnet

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:39 PM

In my case is more based on money so i will tell a pc.

#133 xfantix1

xfantix1

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGERMANY

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:47 AM

PC! Because Mac is crap. Mac is expensive with crap hardware. You can buy a cheaper PC with the same hardware perfomance.

#134 DanielVox

DanielVox

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:37 AM

Both are good i have a Windows pc for gaming and a mac for like the casual stuff

#135 Coesyt

Coesyt

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:19 PM

Both of them are awesome, but i prefer PC cause im gamer!

#136 NearIkov

NearIkov

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:35 AM

I have not owned a single MAC laptop/desktop. I have had many Virtual MACs. For ease of use MAC computers are very effective and have great security.
They run efficiently and reliably
Windows has been my go-to for the utility and ability to handle almost any aspect of the current technological market, given that it is driven by this operating system and its core languages

An individual looking to entertain themselves or write papers would really enjoy a MAC
An individual looking to develop programs/applications would really enjoy Windows

#137 JABS

JABS

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:25 AM

Between the two i prefer PC, because i can change the hardware and let it cool to run whatever i want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users