• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#1 FuckPawzy

FuckPawzy

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:33 AM

Which one do you prefer?
personally i like both because i have both but like them for different reasons!

#2 Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

Accounts manager

• Administrator
  • 516 posts
  • Locationinvision-virus

Posted 31 August 2016 - 05:30 PM

PC
Posted Image

#3 iPro

iPro

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 06:37 PM

It based on required purpose,  both are good for me

#4 Rouche

Rouche

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 07:36 PM

I work in IT everydays and for my both are powerfull but it depend what is the purpose needed.

For exemple in a Enterprise, most of the servers runs on Microsoft OS and ppl using MAC should have incompatibility for different things that seems easy. For exemple a MAC in not full integrated in an Active Directory from Microsoft.

MAC should be used for photo, internet browsing ... @ home. It's more a familly computer.
Another thing i don't like with MAC is the PRICE (they steal money srsly) and the support if you need to change a part of a MAC ... change all the MAC !

#5 TheMariuzaz

TheMariuzaz

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:42 AM

Honestly I don't see any advantages of Macs over Windows PC's. Even if you want Mac OS, you can build a Hackintosh.

#6 LoliFlan

LoliFlan

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 01:28 AM

I always liked the look of Mac OS and when I was little I installed lot of Mac-looking windows theme.
But now that I used Mac in my multimedia university and that Windows 7/8/10 are out, I really think that Windows is far better looking

And like always with apple, you are too much limited in device choice.

I mean I bought a little 8 inch windows tab for 100$
It can run every office apps (like microsoft office suit), I can launch several google chrome tabs (like 50 of them) and it's not too laggy (I have 2gb of Ram)
I can even play little independant 2D games just fine or older games (skyrim run in low at 20 fps for example)
And the best is that since it is an asian tab, I have a dual boot with android, meaning if I want to use tab-oriented apps, I just have to reboot with android...

And for gamers, no question, windows is the choice...
Even for artist, lot of good software exist for Windows...

#7 Mixer5

Mixer5

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:11 AM

I think this pc because after a while it will stop running new games then you can buy just one part , and the addition of pc are cheaper

#8 Vankxr

Vankxr

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:49 AM

I never got much involved with Mac, therefore I stick with the more common & used: the PC.

Although I may assume MAC has some great features PC doesn't :lol:

#9 Ethan Rubinacci

Ethan Rubinacci

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 05:32 AM

Definitely PC in my opinion, however if you intend to heavily use it for work, I would recommend a Mac.

#10 Jeem1194

Jeem1194

public string memberTitle;

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:59 AM

PC always used.
That's what I get along well, so it's my favorite (already tried using MAC).

Edited by Jeem1194, 14 September 2016 - 06:22 PM.

#11 Brankin

Brankin

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 04:22 AM

MAC IS MORE BEAUTIFUL , MORE ROBUST AND SAFER , BUT HERE IN BRAZIL IS VERY EXPENSIVE . = /

#12 jerome997

jerome997

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:12 AM

depends on what you're gonna use it for if for gaming, multitasking better for you is pc but if rendering photo editing mac is better

#13 Jeem1194

Jeem1194

public string memberTitle;

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 14 September 2016 - 06:22 PM

View PostBrankin, on 14 September 2016 - 04:22 AM, said:

MAC IS MORE BEAUTIFUL , MORE ROBUST AND SAFER , BUT HERE IN BRAZIL IS VERY EXPENSIVE . = /

Easy. Install the Linux.
There is beautiful themes that simulates the Mac, as well as applications that you can install to become more like him.

#14 Chicarelli

Chicarelli

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:06 PM

PC. But I would do like Jeem1194 said if needed, because as mentioned here in Brazil Mac is expensive and I don't think for me its worthy to pay for it.

And also, for everything I use/need PC is good for me :)

#15 Slin

Slin

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 01:43 AM

Linux if I could game just like on Windows.

By the way, why Linux isn't a choice here ? :D

#16 _.:illus!on:._

_.:illus!on:._

Community Manager

• Community Manager
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 02:01 AM

why should linux be a choice here? it can't be a choice because not all programs are running on linux

now don't tell me linux is more secure, it isn't if you are not a linux pro and be able to secure it
Posted Image

#17 johnnyrox

johnnyrox

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:13 AM

Liked both, but for use of designer, i have a mac and for play i have a pc, for this dont compare the use, u understand?

#18 StabbyTV

StabbyTV

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:36 AM

Both are good i have a Windows pc for gaming and a mac for like the casual stuff

#19 zogeth

zogeth

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:39 AM

_.:illus!on:._, what you said about linux - that's true, but learning the basic codes to manage your pc/server will get you started. Allot of windows software can actually run in linux through wine/playonlinux. some games in fact. but nowadays, if you're running linux and you're a gamer, don't forget steam. Allot of windows software that run in wine are indeed obsolete, but usually the more popular the software, more support there is. it is community driven after all.

so to answer your question: neither

I choose linux.

#20 _.:illus!on:._

_.:illus!on:._

Community Manager

• Community Manager
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 04:01 AM

View Postzogeth, on 15 September 2016 - 03:39 AM, said:

_.:illus!on:._, what you said about linux - that's true, but learning the basic codes to manage your pc/server will get you started. Allot of windows software can actually run in linux through wine/playonlinux. some games in fact. but nowadays, if you're running linux and you're a gamer, don't forget steam. Allot of windows software that run in wine are indeed obsolete, but usually the more popular the software, more support there is. it is community driven after all.

so to answer your question: neither

I choose linux.

i mean software to edit video or audio in a professional way or something like that
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users