•  

Important Notification

Members,
For your security and privacy please read this IV News Article to protect your community and your self from IPS. This is urgent and should be taken seriously.
Thank you,
IV Management

- - - - -

Pc or Play Station 4?

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

#201 Carlan

Carlan

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 05:07 AM

I prefer pc, i dont like consoles

#202 Akainu

Akainu

絶対的正義

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNew World

Posted 24 August 2018 - 11:13 AM

I play on Playstation 4. However hands down you can't compare gaming on a console to that of a PC. PC will always dominate regardless hands down. :pc:

Posted Image

#203 schoker

schoker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 10:13 PM

Always go with the PC. I bought both PC and PS4 last year and i always spent my time with the pc at the moment. PS4 is good if you are a fan of soccer games and have a good friends to play with.

#204 rome8800

rome8800

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 03:46 AM

'Back in the day' (To make me sound old and wise) I had both a PS2 and a PC, while both were fun I never quite had the fun on the PS2 that I had on the PC. Maybe thats because I like having a machine that can do more than just run one game. And I just suck with controllers.

#205 ShowTime 4 Dark

ShowTime 4 Dark

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 05:24 AM

I prefer PC , i don't like consoles , consoles is just for soccer games(my opinion).

#206 Kostantine

Kostantine

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:37 PM

PC For Sure if you want to win Game Realy Try PC Version ;)

#207 Andreccc

Andreccc

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:57 PM

I really like the gaming on PC and not just that. Gaming on PC is something else compared to consoles. Play station games also are locked at 30 fps and on PC you can play on 60 fps +

#208 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team
  • 180 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 17 April 2019 - 10:17 PM

View PostAndreccc, on 17 April 2019 - 09:57 PM, said:

I really like the gaming on PC and not just that. Gaming on PC is something else compared to consoles. Play station games also are locked at 30 fps and on PC you can play on 60 fps +

Pretty sure the new gens are 60FPS. Not that I've got any of them, but I'm sure they are

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

#209 KapitanAmeryka

KapitanAmeryka

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 08:06 PM

Depends on how much many do you have, but I prefer PC it is more flexible.

#210 thanhtua4

thanhtua4

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:43 PM

PC is the best option, you can upgrade everything instead of having to buy a new one when Sony releases a new ps version

#211 TrynCatchMe

TrynCatchMe

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 09:38 PM

I know its not much of in the question but I have a 2.5k gaming PC and I end up finding myself playing my PS4 or Xbox One X more then anything, Just bc when it comes to playing with people obviously people are always going to have the cheaper things and what not.

#212 FutOi

FutOi

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 07:55 PM

PC because there are games u can play on PS4 but on PS4 u can't play all games that u play on PC.

#213 JrJunioru

JrJunioru

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 11:34 PM

PC because I am not limited and I am comfortable playing with my keyboard and mouse than a joystick with 4 buttons.

#214 KiritoKunDz

KiritoKunDz

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationAlgeria

Posted Yesterday, 03:07 PM

Well i Prefer PC because on FPS games u have more control on your aim and if you have a good pc you can play every game u want also on consoles max fps is 30-60 on some but on pc it is unlimited so i choose PC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users