host grateful ilim

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 johnnyrox

johnnyrox

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:42 PM

I need a sugest about a server great, with a space ilimited and nice support, i´m brazilian and need payment an dolar,
if anyone knows, i´m grateful :D Peace bro´s!

#2 Vankxr

Vankxr

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:03 AM

I have changed my host lots of times. for now I am with http://oneprovider.com/

They aren't really a "company", they are resellers that combine many host companies in one website. If you search for reviews in google, there are quite a few that state "slow support" because they say Oneprovider has to send your tickets to the actual provider and then send you back. But I gave it a try and didn't feel like that.

Also they have some budgets. I have a Dual (2 sockets) Xeon E5620 @2.4GHz, 24GB of DDR3 ECC RAM and 2TB Hard Drive dedicated server for just €50/month

Check their website for more info or contact me directly for a user-experience review

#3 SceneDownloads

SceneDownloads

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:03 AM

A very nice hoster is trabia

They have everything from a 4€ VPS up to a 3000$ collocation.
They acept BitCoins, Skrill and a lot other web moneys. The suport is fast and competent and always friendly.
But the location is in Romania. For europe sites this is fine, but I don't know how good they are connected to brazil.

I use there a VPS 300 server for 12€ per month and I'm happy with it.

#4 Seathre

Seathre

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNY, US

Posted 08 September 2016 - 06:24 AM

I keep most everything with Google Cloud Platform nowadays. They give you $300.00 USD to start, so the first couple months cost nothing. I've had very minimal issues over the past year or so that I've used them, so I would certainly recommend.

#5 kenwood

kenwood

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationRomania / Bucuresti

Posted 11 September 2016 - 04:18 AM

Currently using hosting services from www.hzone.ro is a Romanian company with excellent services at prices affordible can say.

<-----| Cs.BeGamers.Ro and Ts.BeGamers.Ro Free Permanent Channel |----->

Posted Image & Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 GamingDude

GamingDude

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 10:14 AM

I would prefer hostinger.co.uk because it's a really nice web hosting company they provide much features with low prices
i think you can get a hosting from

£ 1,99/

mo

#7 midnight900

midnight900

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 11:06 AM

I've used the Google Cloud Platform as well and have not had one single issue with them so far and no down time. I definitely recommend them and their support is the best so far.

#8 johnnyrox

johnnyrox

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 12:25 AM

Guys, thank you, YOU helped me more ! Strong hug .

PS : I was with hosting Romania

#9 zogeth

zogeth

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 02:23 AM

I'm using 3 different vps'. Alphraracks.com -- they are based in LA,USA and got a great deal on a vps 30gb,3gb ddr3, 4 cpu Intel® Xeon® L5520  @ 2.27GHz. now the best one I like is crowncloud.com -- 3gb ddr3, 50gb hd, 8cores Intel® Xeon® CPU  L5520  @ 2.27GHz. crown is based in la too

#10 StabbyTV

StabbyTV

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:36 AM

Use http://oneprovider.com/  Great support great prices and great hardware never had any problems with them

#11 Sir_Rai

Sir_Rai

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 18 September 2016 - 07:37 PM

One of the cheapest services located in Europe is the italian company Aruba. They are offering Hosting based on Linux + 5 Database MySQL (1 GB) + Backup service + mail service and other things, for 25€ yearly. They aren't the best service but it is a cheap one where to start.

#12 Humaniac

Humaniac

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationCologne - NRW - Germany

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:42 AM

It was the cheapest service! ;) My company starts between September and October 2016 the hosting service located in Netherlands with 1  Gbps port speed and prices from 0,59 EUR (Webhosting Standard Plan). Only for Premium Members of my community as a bonus! And only for 10 accounts first!

How does it work to become a account?
  • Send me a PM for the URL
  • Choose a premium member plan (price of the membership = hosting price! Payable per paypal or bank transfer)
  • Once the transfer has been completed successfully, write me a PM.

The duration of the membership will be adjusted from the start of the hosting. I then PM those who have signed up for. PM me if you have other questions.

#13 DL1972

DL1972

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 12:24 AM

I've used a few hosting companies, I currently host with a company called SmartHost, they have a great selection for half the cost of any other host. They charge around $3 USD but it's worth it because they give you a free domain with the purchase. They also give you unlimited resources and if you need ssh, they'll give it to you upon request. They use the latest and greatest CPanel (for all you modern CPanel geeks like me). You can check them out at https://www.bestwebhosting.co.uk/ hope this helped.

#14 narien123

narien123

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:46 AM

for me u prefer https://my.godaddy.com/   Godaddy hosting , the offer are much more better , sometime i get 1$ usd p/m hosting plan with free domain

#15 almacen

almacen

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:51 AM

View Postjohnnyrox, on 25 August 2016 - 06:42 PM, said:

I need a sugest about a server great, with a space ilimited and nice support, i´m brazilian and need payment an dolar,
if anyone knows, i´m grateful :D Peace bro´s!

I should take one next to the country you are living. If the forum goes live with many members online it could be a problem. Goodady has world wide I think.

#16 Humaniac

Humaniac

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationCologne - NRW - Germany

Posted 02 October 2016 - 10:43 AM

Godaddy are also blocked in differend countries.

#17 Pax

Pax

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:46 PM

Suggest you checking out TrentaHost, great service & cheap!

#18 danielbts11

danielbts11

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 05:25 AM

Digital Ocean (be careful not to violate their terms or they'll ip ban you) or if your looking for a windows vps nfoserver has  been the cheapest i've seen them

#19 brandvdo

brandvdo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 06:08 PM

https://www.vilayer.com/ is pretty cheap, really reliable with uptime, and the speed is just right for the cheap price.

#20 Xeon23

Xeon23

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:06 PM

i use hosting24 with free domain and low prices

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: host, grateful, ilim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users