• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Johny

Johny

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 01:06 PM

I recommend this course:

So you want to become a web designer, but you have no idea where to start. Don't panic! It's not as hard as it seems, though it requires time and effort to learn. In this course, Adi Purdila will be guiding you through the basic steps of becoming a web designer. You’ll learn lots of great information, like what tools to use and how HTML and CSS are used to create websites. Finally, you’ll put all this knowledge into practice and actually build your first functional web page.
https://webdesign.tutsplus.com/courses/web-design-for-beginners

#2 PvtPulse

PvtPulse

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:58 AM

And tips for Javascript? I know alot, but always looking to learn a little bit more.

#3 Morkovu

Morkovu

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 02:03 AM

Yeah i need tips for javascript

#4 hmpfa

hmpfa

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:13 AM

I would be interested in whether there is also somewhere a tutorial in which one learns
or is shown how to make a design for ips forum, because many knows someone where you find something like
s.besten would be one in German

#5 gergo4961

gergo4961

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:04 AM

I can recommend Udemy too for anyone who can afford to pay a bit to buy a course, you can learn anything there and usually there are 90% off packages for anything, java, designin, php, node, game developement, etc.

#6 ricard0h

ricard0h

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:09 AM

I did not know this area! It must be because I did not explore Envato's website much, I always bought several things but this area of courses I did not know existed! I'll give it a try, I found it interesting!

#7 Cedrix

Cedrix

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:06 AM

It's simple and need patience, all you need to do is learn how to use Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 and Dreamweaver it's to damn easy, just follow some tutorials on youtube there is to much videos there, i can tell you just watch and practice like i did, and you will be alright ;)

patience

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users