Planes!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 derpderp99

derpderp99

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 10:03 AM

Awesome to see some fellow aviation enthusiasts!

I've been flying for 4 years, since I was 15, and just need to do the practical test for my Recreational License!

Have 47 hours in the air in Cessna 150 / 152 and 1 cross-country flight in a 172 :)

#22 Spaan

Spaan

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 11 December 2016 - 10:21 PM

I've flown four times in my lifetime (8 if you count returns) and I've rather enjoyed it every time.
I'm honestly afraid of heights and get that awful feeling in the pit of my stomach when looking over a ledge, but I've never had an issue with flight inside of an airplane.
The first two flights were to Cuba and back for vacation, the other two were to Florida and back to visit some friends of mine.
I kind of prefer the idea of rotary flight systems like helicopters over fixed-wings like airplanes, and who knows; maybe someday I'll get to fly a helicopter of my own!

#23 Zunoma

Zunoma

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:35 PM

I love planes, specially the military ones. I want to be a fighter pilot one day, it's my dream. I think the plane i want' to fly in it's the F-18 SuperHornet i love how it looks.

#24 Suvilius

Suvilius

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:53 AM

Nice to see some other people sharing the same interests.

At the moment i'm still in training, or more like building up my flight hours, to get my PPL. Currently flying with a Cessna 172S.

So far only 29 flight hours, but it's still rollin.

#25 Junnu

Junnu

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:37 AM

I'm a pretty active Flight Simmer myself, have a couple hundred hours on both IVAO and VATSIM.

I mainly fly for virtual airlines such as virtual Ryanair and easyJet, occasionally for BEEvirtual as well. So I basically fly Boeings (mostly 787) and Airbuses but sometimes some props like the Dash 8. I personally like the Boeing the most since Airbus is just basically pressing a couple of buttons now and then and the Dash 8 is really hard to fly, I'm not experienced enough for that yet :P.

Thinking about getting a private pilot's license IRL but it's way too expensive here, the cheapest I found in my region is 9k€.

#26 Kinq

Kinq

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:52 AM

I am obsessed with flying drones, although I get into quite alot of trouble due to problems with drones rising these past couple of months I still enjoy flying drones

#27 fumus

fumus

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:28 AM

I actually like planes, personally i'm interested in getting a pilot's license

#28 gdog123

gdog123

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:05 PM