•  

Important Notification

Members,
For your security and privacy please read this IV News Article to protect your community and your self from IPS. This is urgent and should be taken seriously.
Thank you,
IV Management

- - - - -

Movie Recommendation

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#181 mag2000

mag2000

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 31 March 2019 - 03:39 AM

Hey buddy!

I had chance to watch some movies and tv series. My recommendation are Private Ryan, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, Chicago Med and Chicago Justice. Ooh, and F.B.I.

#182 CookieCutter

CookieCutter

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 03:27 PM

I recently watched The House With A Clock In Its Walls, the concept was just out there but I honestly enjoyed it. It seems like the kind of movie you could go back to revisit.

#183 Andreccc

Andreccc

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:45 PM

If you're into TV Series I highly recommend Money Heist, The Walking Dead, Lost, Breaking Bad, Prison Break. These are the best TV Series I watched through the years.
Dexter is also pretty good but unfortunately it gets worse in the second half of the series.

For movies, I don't really know what to recommend. I watched Hardcore Henry on Netfilx and that was a pretty good underrated movie.

#184 iTrulx

iTrulx

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted Today, 05:22 PM

Perfect action movie if you are into government type movies is either 'White House Down' or 'Olympus Has Fallen'. Both of them have you hooked throughout the movie and is SO realistic regarding the way police would act. The severe levels of surprise on peoples face when the alarm in the White house goes off is amazing, sometimes i will watch the scene on YoutTube just to get that goosebump experience over and over again. Would deferentially recommend them, 10/10. !MUST WATCH!

#185 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team
  • 132 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted Today, 05:23 PM

View PostiTrulx, on 19 April 2019 - 05:22 PM, said:

'White House Down' or 'Olympus Has Fallen'.

I love those movies

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users