Sport Cars | Maybe buying new car!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 fumus

fumus

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:26 AM

I've got a 98 firebird WS6 and I love it, something you might be interested in too :P

#22 Samih

Samih

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:23 PM

Nice that you are looking to get a sports car,

Perhaps you can look in to Mustangs, they're quite powerful cars. It's my dream car. Mustang GT 360!

#23 nl_blocks

nl_blocks

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:37 PM

I really love the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 from 1967, it is just so beautiful and sounds awesome!

#24 NoobyTubezz

NoobyTubezz

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:14 PM

BMW's are good... Can easily get the back out on them ;) roundabouts are fun too :P You'll have some good fun ;P If you can afford one, Nissan Skyline R34 GTR ;) fav car its an absolute beast

#25 Darrel

Darrel

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:37 AM

Buy audi A8 2007 pretty good looking and has sport engine

#26 MartyT

MartyT

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:12 PM

My dream car is FORDT MUSTANG GT-500

#27 ItalianKid

ItalianKid

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:24 PM

BMW M3-M4, Sexy Cars my dude :)

#28 GastonGabriel97

GastonGabriel97

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMerlo, Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:51 PM

I have a Chevrolet Classic :rolleyes:

Posted Image

But the car of my dreams is :wub:

Posted Image

#29 darkness44

darkness44

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:55 AM

I know this really isn't related too what the main topic is about but if you really want to save money I would recommend buying a starter motorcycle since they really are a great economical way of commuting and also very enjoyable and opens you to a lot of new experiences. I recently had my motorcycle stolen but that was my own fault, that day I didn't turn my alarm on and It was hot wired and taken. but other than needing a little more protection that a car then I would recommend a nice motorbike.

On the other hand a vehicle is definitely safer than a motorcycle no matter what the conditions are, I wont believe anyone who says a motorcycle is safer than a car because it simply isn't true although I wish it were.
So taking that into consideration if you really are concrete about getting an actual car I wouldn't recommend getting an expensive sports car unless it is brand new. When I mean brand new I mean 3 years old, After 3 years of a brand new car its value drops significantly so in order to prevent losing out on a lot of cash that is the year to buy (I.E Brand new Bmw comes out 2020 you should buy it when its value drops so 2013) So save up your cash and purchase a second hand 3 year old brand new car! you can thank me later for the cash saving tips. Who doesn't like money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users