•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

* * * * * 1 votes

How to get your License/s from Invision Virus.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 Montalba

Montalba

Glassy Sky

• Retired Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 29 July 2016 - 01:00 AM

Hi and welcome to another short guide about how to get your License for Invision Virus.
Today we'll know how to get our licence and make it work in our services :)

REQUERIMENTS:
• An Invision Virus account.
• At least 5 useful posts (if your posts are useless, your license will be revoked and your software will be useless).
• A good community mood (Ban = No license).

RESTRICTIONS:
• If you do multi-accounts just for having more licenses, all your licenses and accounts will be banned!
• If you just do crappy posts for having the min. posts count to have the licenses, your posts counter will be 0 and your licenses will not work.
• If you webhost is not able to connect to Invision Virus data, your licenses will be blocked until they have connection again.

STARTING:
• First step: Registering to Invision Virus
Welcome to Invision Virus! Your first step must be registering to grant access to all our site, that includes forums, support, downloads and licenses!
> Read the guide about how to Register an account.

• Second step: Reading the community rules.
As a community, we've here a few rules that we need to accomplish if we want to have our accounts in a good mood, any mod, supermod or admin can give us a warn if we're not accomplishing those rules. C'mon, there are just a few of them! let's be fair with a forums that gave us all free :(
> Read the Community Rules here.

• Third step: Doing some useful posts.
- Starting? Let's give you a boost to know how to do your first posts, why you don't introduce yourself? Be respectful with other members, try to fillful the post with what do you like to do, how do you know the forums, what are your favourite software forums, a small information about your cat... Whatever, we want to know you!
- When you introduced yourself, maybe you want to do some conversations with other members in the Offtopic section about... who knows, a movie you saw the last Saturday? I liked Hancook and Ghost ship, and i really wanted to know a movies like that man, im sure there are a lot of members that loves that two movies too! Remember that short and useless posts like "i liked spiderman 2, who liked it?" doesn't count as a posts and can be counted as a spam for increasing your post counter, be more original and take at least 4 minutes writing your post :(
- We are volunteers helping here, why you don't help new users too? The art of reciving support is for giving it to newbies sometimes in a near future!

• Fourth step: Reclaiming your licenses.
Congratulations on gettin' 5 useful posts! We're proud to give you your license keys forever :) Remember that helping in the forums supporting or uploading resources can help us, and helping us we can help you in a future! Is like a chain that you must think about. For claiming it, you must select the tab next to the Community Rules and use that keys:

Posted Image

Return to the Ashes, like the Glassy Sky watching us.

Community RulesLicensesDonate (Cool stuff about donations!)Support layouts

Wanna try our awesome hosting service?

Check it out right there!

[ Advice ]
I can grant you a Spanish and Catalan support but you must write it in english too since the only language allowed in this forum is english.

For more information about this, please read the Community Rules up this message.

#2 Yung Tot

Yung Tot

diamonds on my bank account

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 10:24 AM

This shouldn't be too bad, I welcome the change. It's like paying into private torrent networks. You pay a little and quality goes a long way.

#3 Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

Invision-Virus Nerd

• Community Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationhttps://lightning-scriptz.com/

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:38 AM

View PostBeret, on 15 August 2016 - 10:24 AM, said:

This shouldn't be too bad, I welcome the change. It's like paying into private torrent networks. You pay a little and quality goes a long way.

thing is you don't pay here you just post minimum of 5 post (no spamming) then your license is there for free yes that's right free

#4 jagursik

jagursik

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 10:01 PM

1. I must to write 5 posts for 30 days and only 5 posts and so ?
2. Whether the license will work on several pages or just one ?
3. If I would be something wrong with a licensed site will work ?

Sory for bad english.

Edited by jagursik, 16 August 2016 - 10:04 PM.

#5 ghostisafgt

ghostisafgt

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:25 AM

Shame you have to come to this. I thought this site was to enable free software not limit us from using it?

#6 _.:illus!on:._

_.:illus!on:._

CML

• Community Management Leadership
  • 2,840 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:32 AM

you are not limited but as all can see at your warning points you are not able to read

Posted Image

#7 Montalba

Montalba

Glassy Sky

• Retired Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:48 AM

View Postghostisafgt, on 19 August 2016 - 12:25 AM, said:

Shame you have to come to this. I thought this site was to enable free software not limit us from using it?

Limiting? Dude you're in a totally free forum, with totally free softwares (last versions) and nulled & working plugins.
If that's limiting, please go and buy a license for you.
We only ask you to do 5 quality posts, if you're not able to do this... Pfff.

[ Advice ]
I can grant you a Spanish and Catalan support but you must write it in english too since the only language allowed in this forum is english.

For more information about this, please read the Community Rules up this message.

#8 allahuakbar911

allahuakbar911

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:33 AM

was looking for this for ages any way i too do  ot understand how you are being limited its free after all...

#9 runegaming

runegaming

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 02:24 PM

I'm confused at the moment on this post. Are we only able to use IPB Nulls if we get license keys from you guys? Let me know as soon as possible please.

#10 Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

Invision-Virus Nerd

• Community Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationhttps://lightning-scriptz.com/

Posted 01 September 2016 - 09:20 PM

View Postrunegaming, on 01 September 2016 - 02:24 PM, said:

I'm confused at the moment on this post. Are we only able to use IPB Nulls if we get license keys from you guys? Let me know as soon as possible please.

what you mean?

#11 Nameing

Nameing

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 08:35 PM

This change worth and it's better for new people (and me) to start contributing.

#12 Montalba

Montalba

Glassy Sky

• Retired Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:31 AM

View Postjagursik, on 16 August 2016 - 10:01 PM, said:

1. I must to write 5 posts for 30 days and only 5 posts and so ?
2. Whether the license will work on several pages or just one ?
3. If I would be something wrong with a licensed site will work ?

Sory for bad english.

Sorry didn't see your post :(

1. 5 posts forever.
2. Just one.
3. Don't understood your question :(

[ Advice ]

#13 TheMariuzaz

TheMariuzaz

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 03:14 AM

View Postrunegaming, on 01 September 2016 - 02:24 PM, said:

Yep. However, you only need to write at least 5 (useful) posts here to get those keys.

#14 Henrique Andrighi

Henrique Andrighi

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationNova Hartz/Brazil

Posted 04 September 2016 - 08:41 AM

Permits help the forum to be updated automatically or update is still manual?

#15 Vankxr

Vankxr

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:13 AM

If you install one IPS Community Suite with your license key, then you uninstall it, are you still able to use your license key to install it again (either a re-installation or a new completely different website) ?

I mean, is the license key re-usable

#16 _.:illus!on:._

CML

• 2,840 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 06:03 PM

no but you can pm me and i reset it

but this system is on the beginning, later it will be more functional

Posted Image

#17 Vankxr

Vankxr

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:54 PM

View Post_.:illus!on:._, on 06 September 2016 - 06:03 PM, said:

no but you can pm me and i reset it

but this system is on the beginning, later it will be more functional

Hmm, Thank you!

I also have another question: We need our boards to be able to commuicate with your servers. What if your servers go down for some reason? Would it mean downtime for US?

#18 _.:illus!on:._

CML

• 2,840 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:09 PM

the license will not working anymore but if the site is down for 1 or two days that should not be a problem
i have no idea why the site should be down forever, the site is offshore and i mean really offshore

Posted Image

#19 cody0520

cody0520

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:26 AM

Showing Invalid Key for me,  Im on 3.4.8  Or does this only work for the newest one?    if soo I need to figure out how to update mine without it messing up XD   Awesome upload though!

#20 KennyDev

KennyDev

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:38 AM

This system is very confuse for me..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users