IPS Community Suite Installer guides you through the installation of IP.Board and addons. IPS community installer uses its own installation packages. These are self-created installation packages based on the Nulled version of _:. Illus on:. _. Screenshots are included in the download area.
Is there support for this tool?
Yes only here in this thread
There were no changed files, it was just repackaged!
How to install the IPS Community Suite Installer?
- Download "ipscsi.zip" from here and extreact.
- Upload "ipscsi.php" to your server.
- Set the permissions of the IP.Board root directory to 0777 (chmod 777).
- Execute IPS Community installer in the browser and follow the instructions.
- Set the permissions of the IP.Board root directory back to 0755 (chmod 755).
- Delete the file "ipscsi.php" from the server
- Checks installation requirements
- Upload and unzip IPS Software
- Checks files and directories
- Set access rights (chmod)
The notice ioncube and zend in the installation file name is only for IP.Nexus.
Please ignore the currently very messy source code. This will be revised in future versions.