3 replies to this topic

#1 lmodern1878

lmodern1878

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Donator

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:30 AM

Hello:

In an effort to "clean up" my customized IPB files so as to remove any idea that it is a null i removed the following files
  • validator.php
  • checksums.info
  • dav.php
  • inidata.php
  • all the html files with the "nulled by illusion"
when i upload the files to a hosting account of a site i am working on for a friend when it comes to the license key screen that there is no license key.  When I restored the files mentioned above (except the html files) no more license key issues.  So my question is which of those files (if any) is what makes the license generation possible?  Or maybe a more appropriate question should be which files can safely be removed from the release?

by "Customized version" I mean the IPB came from IV and I downloaded a bunch of modifications etc. and the things that had upload files I pre-integrated those into the IPB so all i would have to do is install any hooks later.
Loretta Modern:

~~ Stop texting while driving!  Take the pledge at itcanwait.com. ~~

#2 sagnik

sagnik

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this earth.

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:27 PM

don't delete dav.php and inidata.php

#3 sagnik

sagnik

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this earth.

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:28 PM

and you have checksums.info????
All the latest releases have checksums.sha1

#4 lmodern1878

lmodern1878

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Donator

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:38 PM

I know I am probably going to get a warn for this or worse a ban, but I will definitely say "thanks for that and consider this issue resolved and closed"

On a follow up to a similare vien, is there a way to pre-integrate *.xml mod files so that way I don't have to install them via the hooks manager / import them to other areas such as emoticons manager or BBCode manager on every new site I spin up?

Edited by lmodern1878, 14 June 2015 - 12:40 PM.

Loretta Modern:

~~ Stop texting while driving!  Take the pledge at itcanwait.com. ~~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: license, key, null, files, delete

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users