- 1. What problem are you having?
Using IPB 3.4.8, login sessions do not work properly.
Three different scenarios:
1. I log into an account and it's logged in until I restart chrome. Then I'm signed out.
2. I log into a 2nd account, restart chrome and I'm logged back into my other account.
3. I log out of an account, restart chrome, I'm still logged in.
So I think the problem is with session saving when exiting chrome.
- 2. What were you doing when the problem occurred? Nothing really, I just setup the forums 2 days ago
- 3. Picture/Video of the problem: Not needed
- 4. An error log should be pasted here via screenshot or in code for detailed preview - There was no error in the log
- 5. What version of IP.B are you using? 3.4.8
- 6. What PHP version are you running? 7.3
- 7. Who is your web hosting provider? Trentahost
- 8. What is your board URL? (you can send it via PM if we ask you for it)
- 9. Where did you download the IP.B installation package? (please provide a link) https://webflake.sx/...properphp-echo/
- 10. What did you try to solve the problem? I tried changing some session options in the admin cp, none of them changed a thing.
- 11. What username and password can we use to see the problem. Ask via PM
- 12. Do you have any hooks/mods installed? Yes:
- Easy Pages v1.1.2
- IPB Shoutbox v1.4.2
- (TB) Group Format v4.1.1
- (DP32) Secondary Group Icons v2.0.0
- 13. Are you using a custom or default skin