•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Hello everyone ..

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AKristy

AKristy

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 01:10 AM

Hi im Chris, im 20 years old, im a member of Invision-Virus since i was 15 years old (yeah), it's a great community that i discovered in those 5 years to be more than just a forum for sharing IPS plugins/themes/tutorials, for me it looks like a family where i found some friends that helped me along those 5 years.
First time coming here it was brainstorming how much information i just got with few clicks while in 2015 were not as many forums about IPS and for sure not like this one, i was searching about a problem i had when i messed up with the database and since then i still come by from time to time to see how this great community grows and improves it every day. At the moment im working as a ship designer (im not designing the entire ship, just the pipe's systems) and i love codding since i was 10 or so and i tried to make game servers, websites, messed up with ubuntu & centos for a while and now im just doing small jobs for companies.

Sorry for coming so late to say so ..  just wanted to say ..  Thank you to everyone for this great community !

#2 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team Leadership
  • 599 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 14 October 2020 - 07:45 PM

Welcome to IV!

Be sure to read our Community Rules!

Do not PM me or any Staff member with support related questions

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Join Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users