My conclusion are it is due to false permission. But i was not able to find the global template or related file on my webserver.
Functions like adding custom code in advertisements section, adding google analytical code and all the codes which are inserted in global template are not working due to not able to locate global template file (possibly permission error).
When i try to add code in new Advertisement section, it simply reflects that the page you are looking for does not exist.
I will be attaching all the required screenshots.
IPB version : 220.127.116.11
Downloaded from Invision Virus
PHP version : 7.4
Hosting Provider : Namecheap
Board URL : https://www.zepperplexo.com
Things i have tried to fix
- Cache reset from both server as well as user side
- Mysql repair tool
- Changing to default theme
- Permission change to 0777 of uploads, datastore, applications folder
- Disable customisation from support tool
- Debugging the problem at localhost i.e. on my pc by making a virtual server using WAMP