- 1. What problem are you having? HTTP Error 500 when installing language on IPB 3.4
- 2. What were you doing when the problem occurred?
Nothing, just installing the language, I always had this problem to install any language version. But before it was not necessary, I could use the forum in English, since it received people from other countries. But now the forum is especially for Brazil. So I need to install the Portuguese language, but this error has prevented me for a long time. This is the first time I try to support to solve this
- 3. Picture/Video of the problem: (an error code should be pasted here, please use "code" bbcode)
- 4. An error log should be pasted here via screenshot or in code for detailed preview
- 5. What version of IP.B are you using? 3.4.9
- 6. What PHP version are you running? 5.5
- 7. Who is your web hosting provider? infinityfree, I'm using for testing and solving these small problems before hiring a host
- 8. What is your board URL? (you can send it via PM if we ask you for it) PM
- 9. Where did you download the IP.B installation package? (please provide a link) here at invision-virus
- 10. What did you try to solve the problem? nothing, what I tried in the past didn't work
- 11. What username and password can we use to see the problem.
- 12. Do you have any hooks/mods installed? No
- 13. Are you using a custom or default skin? Default
Edited by DriLL, 23 June 2020 - 04:08 AM.