•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Money or Health?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zajko

zajko

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Donator

Posted 23 May 2020 - 08:38 AM

Hi guys, as in the topic: Money or Health? I mean in general, looking at todays "pandemic world" situation, would you rather stay home even if it would harm your finances or would you use the opportunities that some places are desperate for key-workers and work for them for good money but risk you health and maybe even life?

#2 badovsky

badovsky

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPolska

Posted 14 June 2020 - 06:57 PM

depends, it's hard to answer clearly, if someone lives alone, he can't afford to stop working like that, because of what would he live? for something a man has to do shopping, pay fees, another matter is also whether there would be so-called stops, e.g. 80%. then I definitely prefer to stay home and wait for it to calm down

#3 lexzor

lexzor

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 12:11 AM

40/60. I don t care so much about money if i m sick. I think that is what every human would think about that.

#4 Damigeana

Damigeana

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 07:11 AM

Depends. If you can your in a safe enveryment why not? Time is money how a friend of mine says.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users