•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Heya!

Introduction Intro Newbie

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 w1nter

w1nter

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 08:59 AM

Ouh! I didn't realize there was an introduction thread.
Hey there! I go by winter with a 1! It used to be just winter but I would always see others with it so to change it up I changed the i to a 1.
Then eventually added broken but we don't need to talk about that.. Anywhooo, I'm just your average person that has an interest in anything computer.
I just recently started my journey in making a forum, I tried out MyBB at first but there are just a ton of bugs so I decided to give IPS a try and now I'm here!
Besides the average poking around the insides and outs of a computer, I love to just go out and take some photos. It's amazing what you can capture out there.
I'm also a fairly addicted gamer, which isn't really a good thing haha, but if I'm not messing with code, music, or photography you'll most likely find me on Counter-Strike or Call of Duty.
Anywho, that's a little about me so thank you for reading and hope to learn more about some of you!

#2 Matiagricola_cL

Matiagricola_cL

Community Team

• Community Team
  • 64 posts
  • LocationChile

Posted 20 May 2020 - 12:47 PM

Welcome to IV!

Be sure to read our Comunity Rules!

#3 w1nter

w1nter

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 07:38 AM

View PostMatiagricola_cL, on 20 May 2020 - 12:47 PM, said:

Welcome to IV!

Be sure to read our Comunity Rules!
Thank you and I'll be sure to read them!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Introduction, Intro, Newbie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users