•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

PERSCOM 1.3.1 Error

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Wyattlg02

Wyattlg02

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 03:13 AM

Today I downloaded a updated version of PERSCOM (updating from 1.2.6 to 1.3.1) from here on Invision Virus (was looking around for a new update, saw it and thought why not - I am currently regretting that decision)

After installing it, and updating it on the site (which all worked fine) after the new version of PERSCOM updated I received an error that I have never gotten with perscom:  

Fatal error: The file /home2/spartans/public_html/applications/perscom/sources/Operations/LicenseKey.php encoded as type [1/72] cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

Our Website is being hosted off CPanel if that makes any difference, but I am trying to look for a fix for the issue, does anyone know how one could fix this issue?

#2 cold

cold

Management Team

• Community Management
  • 728 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 06:39 PM

Use the latest ionCube loader. Make sure you're using version 10.3.9 or above.

Posted Image

I can confirm that Perscom is working fine:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Rules | IV Discord | News
discord: cold#0001
steam: /id/hitmarker

#3 Wyattlg02

Wyattlg02

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 09:43 PM

View Postcold, on 15 May 2020 - 06:39 PM, said:

Use the latest ionCube loader. Make sure you're using version 10.3.9 or above.

Posted Image

I can confirm that Perscom is working fine:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah, that is what did it. I didn't see the requirements updated to have the Ioncube aswell as PHP 7.2+ we were running 7.1 and the Ioncube wouldn't work without 7.2 and I assume perscom in general. Our site host threw up 7.2 for us and then we put the ioncube with the web-page installer to get it running.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users