•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Hello All! :)

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jadatu13

jadatu13

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Donator

Posted 02 May 2020 - 08:54 PM

Hey All! All my friends just call me Jada, I'm 20 years old and from New Zealand! Im currently a university student studying computer science, learning how to make software/programs in C++, C#, C, Java etc.
It's all a little challenging but none the less and great learning experience and a very enjoyful one when you have a group of friends who wish to participate in the struggle with you. Hahaha.

I found out about Invision-Virus just through google searching about Invision Community.
I've always wanted to make my own forum, just for the sake of having one, but with being a uni student, having no money already makes it very hard to pay for licenses and such haha.
Glad that there is a good community here though that will support each other and we can all enjoy and use Invision together!

Hope to meet a few of you during my time here! :)

#2 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team Leadership
  • 557 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 03 May 2020 - 02:37 PM

Welcome to IV! Great Intro! :D

Be sure to read our Community Rules!

Do not PM me or any Staff member with support related questions

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Join Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Introduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users