•  

PMs unavailable

We are aware that PMs are currently not loading. There is an issue with the database. We are working hard to fix this as soon as possible!
Thank you for understanding.
IV Management

- - - - -

Hello!!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 marioalgobia

marioalgobia

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 03:17 AM

Hello my name is Mario, I am 18 years old, I live in Spain, in a small town in the surroundings, I was in the United States for 3 years, I found out about this forum thanks to a google search that I did on invision community forums, my community is about arma3 a military simulation game which has a lot of variety of mods and multigames, currently we only use the Forms, since for now we don't need any more, but this forum will help us to expand our ability to learn new things about this type of forums and being able to advance to the next level, in my spare time I like to play programming, I usually program with unity using the c # language but I'm still learning a bit so I'm not very good ... hehe.

Well I hope I can learn a lot in this community about the invision forums and greetings to all.

#2 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team Leadership
  • 458 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 25 March 2020 - 04:29 PM

Welcome to IV!

Do not PM me or any Staff member with support related questions

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Join Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users