•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Guild Roster addon

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sabastan

sabastan

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 06:58 PM

Would love to see an addon that allows users to create multiple character profiles within their account that can be assigned to a group during registration by select the group they belong to when registering for site
Falling Dayz Returns To Madness

#2 assholeriver

assholeriver

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Donator

Posted 23 July 2020 - 03:55 AM

View Postsabastan, on 24 March 2020 - 06:58 PM, said:

Would love to see an addon that allows users to create multiple character profiles within their account that can be assigned to a group during registration by select the group they belong to when registering for site

Not to be rude, but your post is a bit confusing. Can you elaborate on it?

When you say "character profiles" are you referring to actually forum accounts?
Here for the free beer.

#3 Peacemaker

Peacemaker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 06:32 PM

View Postassholeriver, on 23 July 2020 - 03:55 AM, said:

Not to be rude, but your post is a bit confusing. Can you elaborate on it?

When you say "character profiles" are you referring to actually forum accounts?

I'm pretty sure the meaning of his suggestion is the following:
Have some already existing groups on forum that are mostly the name of the clans/guilds (example group "Empire", group "Elite", etc.), and so the members that register on forum can choose from this existing clans/guilds to be part of, choosing their guild/clan at the registration page so after it is completed they will be part of that group (basically, clan group / guild group).

I am not sure if it is possible, but what I usually did about this clans/group was to add an extra field on registration name Guild(Clan) where people could manually write their guild/clan they are part of.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users