•  

PMs unavailable

We are aware that PMs are currently not loading. There is an issue with the database. We are working hard to fix this as soon as possible!
Thank you for understanding.
IV Management

- - - - -

very strict rules but i can understand

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 F100

F100

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 04:09 PM

Hello, from the first day in this board, i was thinking that the rules are very strict. I was trying to understand why i need to write 5 posts so i can get an ipb license, when members could donor an amount for that.
Let me know if i am right:

Donations for a license could bring a legal problem from ipb, so the 5 post rule is just to avoid the leechers?

#2 cold

cold

Management Team

• Community Management
  • 709 posts

Donator

Posted 24 February 2020 - 03:19 PM

View PostF100, on 23 February 2020 - 04:09 PM, said:

Hello, from the first day in this board, i was thinking that the rules are very strict. I was trying to understand why i need to write 5 posts so i can get an ipb license, when members could donor an amount for that.
Let me know if i am right:

Donations for a license could bring a legal problem from ipb, so the 5 post rule is just to avoid the leechers?

The 5 post rule is necessary to prevent leechers, like you said. It also has other reasons.

We have strict guidelines across the forum since we prefer to have a mature community that doesn't shitpost, leech, spam, etc.

The donations are to help us keep providing this service to you :)

Community Rules | IV Discord | News
discord: cold#0001
steam: /id/hitmarker

#3 F100

F100

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 04:06 PM

thank you for the explanation, and your great work... i was close

#4 sabastan

sabastan

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 03:22 AM

I get that rule cause leeching causes issues. I never liked leechers when i used to download torrents. they had no problem downloading but would not give any bandwidth back. Thumbs up on the rule
Falling Dayz Returns To Madness

#5 Awef

Awef

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 09:01 AM

In my opinion it's a great rule because with this rule you avoid leeching users.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users