- 1. What problem are you having? I wanted to upgrade my forum from 4.2 to 4.4 ( tried 2 versions of 4.4 and same problem ).
- 2. What were you doing when the problem occurred? Last step of upgrading it and error came.
- 3. Picture/Video of the problem: (an error code should be pasted here, please use "code" bbcode) I don't have a photo anymore, i will paste the error.
Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes /home/****public_html/forum/applications/core/setup/upg_103000/upgrade.php::349 ALTER TABLE core_members DROP COLUMN ipsconnect_id, DROP COLUMN ipsconnect_revalidate_url, CHANGE members_pass_hash members_pass_hash VARCHAR(255) NULL DEFAULT NULL, ADD INDEX last_activity (last_activity), DROP COLUMN fb_uid, DROP COLUMN fb_token, DROP COLUMN live_id, DROP COLUMN live_token, DROP COLUMN twitter_id, DROP COLUMN twitter_token, DROP COLUMN twitter_secret, DROP COLUMN tc_last_sid_import, DROP COLUMN tc_photo, DROP COLUMN tc_bwoptions, DROP COLUMN fb_photo, DROP COLUMN fb_photo_thumb, DROP COLUMN fb_bwoptions, DROP COLUMN google_id, DROP COLUMN google_token, DROP COLUMN linkedin_id, DROP COLUMN linkedin_token
- 4. An error log should be pasted here via screenshot or in code for detailed preview -
- 5. What version of IP.B are you using? 4.2
- 6. What PHP version are you running? 7.2
- 7. Who is your web hosting provider? -
- 8. What is your board URL? (you can send it via PM if we ask you for it) -
- 9. Where did you download the IP.B installation package? (please provide a link) - invision-virus, including last release of 4.4
- 10. What did you try to solve the problem? I don't know what to try, everytime i needed to upload a backup to repair the damage....upgrading was stuck and couldn't close it.
- 11. What username and password can we use to see the problem. -
- 12. Do you have any hooks/mods installed? yes, but nothing special, every forum has them.
- 13. Are you using a custom or default skin? custom
Thank you a lot ! Have a nice day.
Edited by flotz, 11 January 2020 - 09:40 PM.