•  

PMs unavailable

We are aware that PMs are currently not loading. There is an issue with the database. We are working hard to fix this as soon as possible!
Thank you for understanding.
IV Management

- - - - -

Change group in Moderator Panel

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AnduTzu

AnduTzu

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 08:01 PM

Hi guys,

I ve downloaded this plugin: invision-virus.com/forum/index.php/files/file/2815-change-group-in-moderator-panel/ but I am little bit in trouble with the install.

Where do I need to insert the files? I ve tried myself but I think I did something wrong so my website went down. (Admin CP Errors) - I ve solved them in the final.

Thank you very much.

Edited by AnduTzu, 11 January 2020 - 08:08 PM.

#2 neptunus

neptunus

Invision-Virus Nerd

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 08:24 AM

View PostAnduTzu, on 11 January 2020 - 08:01 PM, said:

Hi guys,

I ve downloaded this plugin: invision-virus.com/forum/index.php/files/file/2815-change-group-in-moderator-panel/ but I am little bit in trouble with the install.

Where do I need to insert the files? I ve tried myself but I think I did something wrong so my website went down. (Admin CP Errors) - I ve solved them in the final.

Thank you very much.
You don't have to put them anywhere, they go to the right place themselves.
Open admin cpanel => click on Applications => then in the upper right corner there is a button with the message Install => Opens a popup window, click on Chose File and click Install. Then follow the instructions. Everything is automatic, follow instructions and if done, go to admin panel and if needed and change settings as You want.

Forgot to say - You must upload the same .tar package what  You have downloaded. Do not extract it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users