•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Looking for recommended web hosts for IPS

webhosts hosts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 [email protected]

[email protected]

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 03:57 AM

Hello Invision Virus peeps,

I'm looking at just learning the ropes here and I was looking around at different web hosting platforms and I'm not sure what the best route to go is. I'm hoping some more experienced people here can voice their opinions of different platforms for hosting IPS.

I also didn't see another thread on this topic when I searched but maybe I missed something. So if this is a repeat question I'd appreciate the link to the thread.

Thanks in advance!

#2 error403 ツ

error403 ツ

Retired Management Team

• Retired Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts
  • LocationUkraine - Kyiv

Posted 11 November 2019 - 03:52 PM

You could find many informations here: http://invision-viru...administration/

Basically you can say everything that costs nothing is mostly not suitable. So you only have the possibilities webhosting with database and PHP. Whereby the hoster should give in this case good support, since with some certain PHP functions are deactivated. Usually you can create your own php.ini and webserver configurations with most webhosters. Or you rent a small server and install it according to your needs.

Greetings
error403

You like my work? You like my support? Want more apps? Then please donate

Posted Image

Featured: Picturish - Imagehosting | BeDrive - Filehosting | Snipped - Code Snippets | jabs - URL Shortener

#3 Mistrzu

Mistrzu

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 09:03 PM

Polish hosting are very good for learners and efficiency. Most of them are translated to english language and very easy to use.

The another good part about it is that if your currency is Euro / Dollar etc you literally pay 3$ a month for a descent one. Have a look at it. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users