•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Help on Reputation | Members Shop XP Conversion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bituspy

Bituspy

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 03:50 AM

I would like to know if we can use XP system of Members Shop and link it with the reputation system somehow. I know it is possible because I have seen people using it.

Proof:

Posted Image

I would like to know whether it is possible to automatically convert/transfer the XP to the Reputation System like the one shown in the image above.

I would be really grateful if someone can tell me if this is possible.

#2 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team Leadership
  • 365 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 09 November 2019 - 04:32 AM

These guys have it, so it must be possible. Might be a custom plugin however.

Do not PM me or any Staff member with support related questions

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Join Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

#3 error403 ツ

error403 ツ

Retired Management Team

• Retired Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts
  • LocationUkraine - Kyiv

Posted 11 November 2019 - 03:55 PM

View Posterror403 ツ, on 11 November 2019 - 03:46 PM, said:

This shows only reputation including level and badge, thats IPS default settings and the visual is themed.

http://invision-viru...nto-reputation/

Greetings
error403

You like my work? You like my support? Want more apps? Then please donate

Posted Image

Featured: Picturish - Imagehosting | BeDrive - Filehosting | Snipped - Code Snippets | jabs - URL Shortener

#4 Bituspy

Bituspy

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 05:52 AM

Nope this can be done by anyone. What I am trying to say is their system of reputation is automatic and it awards them this reputation based on the content posted by them and manually or through some smiley reactions. I have seen this process happening in one more forums and I will provide link to it if it is permitted here? Let me know or I will send u the forum link in PM.

#5 error403 ツ

error403 ツ

Retired Management Team

• Retired Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts
  • LocationUkraine - Kyiv

Posted 12 November 2019 - 05:39 PM

View PostBituspy, on 12 November 2019 - 05:52 AM, said:

Nope this can be done by anyone. What I am trying to say is their system of reputation is automatic and it awards them this reputation based on the content posted by them and manually or through some smiley reactions. I have seen this process happening in one more forums and I will provide link to it if it is permitted here? Let me know or I will send u the forum link in PM.

You can once specify the badges in the Reputation System of IPS as text and as graphics.

For the rest you can use IAward and Automation Rules. Just install both addons and import the prefabricated rules from IAward into Automationrules.

Greetings
error403

You like my work? You like my support? Want more apps? Then please donate

Posted Image

Featured: Picturish - Imagehosting | BeDrive - Filehosting | Snipped - Code Snippets | jabs - URL Shortener

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users