•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Help on Members Shop XP System

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bituspy

Bituspy

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 03:47 AM

Hi,

I am looking for a way to get this working. If anyone can help me out with this I will be really gratefull. (I just need to know how to do that. I already know it requires Members Shop and Teamspeak Integration application, I wanna know how to make this work.)

Posted Image

#2 error403 ツ

error403 ツ

Retired Management Team

• Retired Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts
  • LocationUkraine - Kyiv

Posted 11 November 2019 - 03:57 PM

I'm planning on having it on my side today. If I can tell you how and if it works, I will contact you.

Greetings
error403

You like my work? You like my support? Want more apps? Then please donate

Posted Image

Featured: Picturish - Imagehosting | BeDrive - Filehosting | Snipped - Code Snippets | jabs - URL Shortener

#3 Bituspy

Bituspy

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 05:53 AM

Thank you please, let me know how it is done I will be really grateful.

#4 error403 ツ

error403 ツ

Retired Management Team

• Retired Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts
  • LocationUkraine - Kyiv

Posted 12 November 2019 - 05:41 PM

View PostBituspy, on 12 November 2019 - 05:53 AM, said:

Thank you please, let me know how it is done I will be really grateful.
So I had to read that Teamspeak Integration and Member Shop XP are easy to install after the changelog and Comming Soon that currently no interaction of the Adds is possible. But I will have a look how easy it is to implement and extend it.

Greetings
error403

You like my work? You like my support? Want more apps? Then please donate

Posted Image

Featured: Picturish - Imagehosting | BeDrive - Filehosting | Snipped - Code Snippets | jabs - URL Shortener

#5 Bituspy

Bituspy

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 11:54 PM

View Posterror403 ツ, on 12 November 2019 - 05:41 PM, said:

So I had to read that Teamspeak Integration and Member Shop XP are easy to install after the changelog and Comming Soon that currently no interaction of the Adds is possible. But I will have a look how easy it is to implement and extend it.

So were you able to integrate both the systems? I am unsure how this XP is given on a per day basis and saved in Members shop system. If u get to know please let me know, If you want any help I am also working on this project please let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users