•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Sup yall!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MyNameIsJeff

MyNameIsJeff

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 11:52 AM

What's up interweb people!

My name is Jeff, 29 years old, web developer and professional dj/producer. From the US of A in one of the hottest places in the freaking country... But can't complain! Found the site searching for some decent IPB themes on Google. My team and I are currently building a roleplay server for Grand Theft Auto Online, progress is going great! So far we are at bare bones when it comes to the community part, hence, why we're searching for the tools needed to build the online presence.

Aside from this, I'm heavy into Electronic Music (preferably Techno... Real Techno, not Martin Garrex or Avicii... Or anything mainstream.) But I like pretty decent amount of Old School / Horror Core rap. Also into world music, favorite right now is old Norse/Icelandic... Oh yeah, and I'm a viking enthusiast. :ph34r:

Glad to be here, looking forward to see what this community has to offer and see what I can to contribute!

#2 cold

cold

Management Team

• Community Management
  • 663 posts

Donator

Posted 08 November 2019 - 01:46 PM

Welcome to IV

Make sure you read through the community rules and join our Discord server :)

Community Rules | IV Discord | News
discord: cold#0001
steam: /id/hitmarker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users