•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Computer Case

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nunca

Nunca

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 04:42 AM

Hello, I am looking to buy a new computer case because mine is very old and is falling apart. Do you guys have any recommendations for good ones or anything like that. I want it to be quiet and look sleek.
My price range is anything 200 and below because I don't want to spend too much on a case.
Some of my friends are suggesting that I buy and NZXT case, I looked and they were pretty nice but kind of pricy.
Do you have any other recommendations?
have a nice day!

#2 Nolan887

Nolan887

Community Team

• Community Team
  • 35 posts

Donator

Posted 26 October 2019 - 05:54 AM

I guess a question we can ask is, what do you want it to look like? Clear, color'd? Anything in particular you are looking for? I have a cooler master, and it works great! I would suggest looking at those possibly, as those aren't to pricey.

#3 neptunus

neptunus

Invision-Virus Nerd

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 06:42 PM

View PostNunca, on 23 October 2019 - 04:42 AM, said:

My price range is anything 200 and below because I don't want to spend too much on a case....
It doesn't even matter what currency it is - you need to increase this number a minimum of 3 times to start looking for anything at all.
For that amount of money You will get nothing what is possible at all to use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users