•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

PERSCOM CSS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Wyattlg02

Wyattlg02

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 05:18 AM

Describing the problem:
  • 1. What problem are you having? Colors do not appear right on our PERSCOM
  • 2. What were you doing when the problem occurred? Installing  a theme in any color but white
  • 3. Picture/Video of the problem: (an error code should be pasted here, please use "code" bbcode)
  • 4. An error log should be pasted here via screenshot or in code for detailed preview Posted Image
Versions:
  • 5. What version of IP.B are you using? 4.3
  • 6. What PHP version are you running? 7.1
Required links:
  • 7. Who is your web hosting provider? Cpanel
  • 8. What is your board URL? (you can send it via PM if we ask you for it) PMS
IP.B Package/Miscellaneous
  • 9. Where did you download the IP.B installation package? (please provide a link) webflake
  • 10. What did you try to solve the problem?I tried a CSS Code (shown below) which made every other line the grey and white alteration, I just want the grey
    • .ipsTable_zebra tbody tr:nth-child( even ):not(.ipsTable_highlight):not(.ipsModerated) {
      background: #3B3B3B;
      }
      .cAcpNotificati

• 11. What username and password can we use to see the problem. You can see it by guest just hit perscom and hit any of the profiles.
Customization:
  • 12. Do you have any hooks/mods installed? Login Handlers for steam + discord
  • 13. Are you using a custom or default skin? Custom It is called Villain

#2 cold

cold

Management Team

• Community Management
  • 663 posts

Donator

Posted 07 October 2019 - 03:00 PM

View PostWyattlg02, on 07 October 2019 - 05:18 AM, said:

Describing the problem:
  • 1. What problem are you having? Colors do not appear right on our PERSCOM
  • 2. What were you doing when the problem occurred? Installing  a theme in any color but white
  • 3. Picture/Video of the problem: (an error code should be pasted here, please use "code" bbcode)
  • 4. An error log should be pasted here via screenshot or in code for detailed preview Posted Image
Versions:
  • 5. What version of IP.B are you using? 4.3
  • 6. What PHP version are you running? 7.1
Required links:
  • 7. Who is your web hosting provider? Cpanel
  • 8. What is your board URL? (you can send it via PM if we ask you for it) PMS
IP.B Package/Miscellaneous
  • 9. Where did you download the IP.B installation package? (please provide a link) webflake
  • 10. What did you try to solve the problem?I tried a CSS Code (shown below) which made every other line the grey and white alteration, I just want the grey
    • .ipsTable_zebra tbody tr:nth-child( even ):not(.ipsTable_highlight):not(.ipsModerated) {
      background: #3B3B3B;
      }
      .cAcpNotificati

• 11. What username and password can we use to see the problem. You can see it by guest just hit perscom and hit any of the profiles.
Customization:
  • 12. Do you have any hooks/mods installed? Login Handlers for steam + discord
  • 13. Are you using a custom or default skin? Custom It is called Villain

Generally we do not support users who download the IP.B package from a different site. However, since this is a theme/application issue I'll give you some advice.

Use any browser that has the "Inspect Element" function and play with the CSS until it fits your needs. Then copy the new CSS and paste it in your custom.css file, this will override the theme's CSS.

Community Rules | IV Discord | News
discord: cold#0001
steam: /id/hitmarker

#3 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team Leadership
  • 343 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 07 October 2019 - 06:20 PM

You're looking in the wrong place, I use PERSCOM and have a dark and light theme, this took me a while to perfect.

You need to edit this in 2 areas.

1. Core > global > framework > tables.css

2. Perscom > front > tables > tables.css

Like cold said, use your Inspect Element to see what you need to search for and edit in those. As you need to edit A LOT.

Do not PM me or any Staff member with support related questions

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Join Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

#4 Wyattlg02

Wyattlg02

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 05:37 AM

You're looking in the wrong place, I use PERSCOM and have a dark and light theme, this took me a while to perfect.

Like cold said, use your Inspect Element to see what you need to search for and edit in those. As you need to edit A LOT.

I have gone in and looked at these tables, is there anything in specific to change all of the background colors, I attempted to change some of the values however nothing changed from what I could tell.

#5 cold

cold

Management Team

• Community Management
  • 663 posts

Donator

Posted 08 October 2019 - 02:10 PM

View PostWyattlg02, on 08 October 2019 - 05:37 AM, said:

I have gone in and looked at these tables, is there anything in specific to change all of the background colors, I attempted to change some of the values however nothing changed from what I could tell.

Keep in mind your browser might've cached the colors, try using a different browser or incognito mode.

Community Rules | IV Discord | News
discord: cold#0001
steam: /id/hitmarker

#6 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• 343 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 08 October 2019 - 06:41 PM

View PostWyattlg02, on 08 October 2019 - 05:37 AM, said:

What Theme are you using?

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Join Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

#7 Wyattlg02

Wyattlg02

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 08:48 AM

View PostRobinson, on 08 October 2019 - 06:41 PM, said:

What Theme are you using?

Villain Dark or something Villain

#8 Wyattlg02

Wyattlg02

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 08:49 AM

View PostRobinson, on 07 October 2019 - 06:20 PM, said:

Do you know what I would directly edit? I have never really done any CSS Editing and dont really know what I am doing, I change one of the colors to a blueish color but a. I cant find it again and after changing all of the values it wouldn't change

I removed the part in the custom css that I have found earlier

#9 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• 343 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 17 October 2019 - 03:44 PM

View PostWyattlg02, on 17 October 2019 - 08:49 AM, said:

Do you know what I would directly edit? I have never really done any CSS Editing and dont really know what I am doing, I change one of the colors to a blueish color but a. I cant find it again and after changing all of the values it wouldn't change

I removed the part in the custom css that I have found earlier

PM me your site so I can take a look.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users