•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

IPB 3.4.6 - Members IP address issue

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 boldo

boldo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 08:41 AM

Hi guys, first of all I want to thank you for this great community, really apreciate your contribution.

The Question is: Is there any way to resolve all the Members IP address correctly? Some accounts are ok, but many of them are not ok, as the image bellow:

Posted Image

What can I do to solve this issue? Thank you in advance!

Edited by boldo, 04 October 2019 - 06:59 PM.

#2 cold

cold

Management Team

• Community Management
  • 671 posts

Donator

Posted 03 October 2019 - 02:39 PM

View Postboldo, on 03 October 2019 - 08:41 AM, said:

Hi guys, first of all I want to thank you for this great community, really apreciate your contribution.

The Question is: Is there any way to resolve all the Members IP address correctly? Some accounts is ok, but many of them is not ok, as the image bellow:

Posted Image

What can I do to solve this issue? Thank you in advance!

It's showing their IP's correctly. Some users have IPv4 addresses, some have IPv6.

Community Rules | IV Discord | News
discord: cold#0001
steam: /id/hitmarker

#3 boldo

boldo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 11:14 AM

View Postcold, on 03 October 2019 - 02:39 PM, said:

It's showing their IP's correctly. Some users have IPv4 addresses, some have IPv6.

I found that all these ipv6 connections comes from Android(mobile) users. Thanks for the explanation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users