•  

PMs unavailable

We are aware that PMs are currently not loading. There is an issue with the database. We are working hard to fix this as soon as possible!
Thank you for understanding.
IV Management

- - - - -

What are the most commonly used programming languages ​​today?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 reis_trombadinha

reis_trombadinha

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 08:24 PM

what is the most widely used language today?
do you already programmed in this language? what did you think about this language? Is easier or harder then another languages?

#2 MyNameIsJeff

MyNameIsJeff

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 12:08 PM

Hands down, 100000%, Javascript.

Almost all websites use it, and it you can use it about for pretty much anything.
It is not relatively hard, however, it does have its differences that make it stand out from other languages.
One thing being that it's very interchangeable when it comes to subsets (Vue.js, React, Preact, etc.)

Other than that, if you're getting into web development, obviously CSS/SCSS - and my personal choice - React.

Why React?

It's a modified version of Javascript that encodes HTML in its core files...
So basically, there's almost no (if any) need to learn JQuery because React will take care of CSS/HTML/JS all in one.

So to summarize, learn HTML with CSS, then Javascript, then React.

#3 SgtKaish

SgtKaish

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 10:13 PM

As Jeff said, Javascript. But some of the more popular languages besides JS are Python, C#, C++, Visual Basic(lol), PHP...

I've coded in C#, Python, C++ and VB. Once you get the hang of one language others are pretty easy to learn, atleast the basics. After that you learn language-specific tools and elements.

#4 kasdae

kasdae

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 11 January 2020 - 12:16 AM

Javascript has definitely earned it's position as what I'd declare the most commonly used programming language. I've used it many times along side html, php, css, VB, c# CPP and python :D

Javascript's uses are indefinite in my eyes! What you can do in most other languages you can do in Javascript too!

I'd advise learning JS if you don't already know it :D

#5 Synclv

Synclv

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 08:46 PM

I would definitely use Javascript and C#.
i would recommend those two, its up to you.

I learned HTML and css first and started learning javascript, which was easy order for me, so starting in javascript wasnt hard.
I program in JS [javascript] really often, as i make scripts for FiveM servers and make decent ammount of money from it.
I just love it as its not hard and pretty easy to operate with.

#6 nickscharr

nickscharr

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 09:19 AM

If you want a career in most businesses around IT, you want to learn C#. Javascript, HTML/CSS for any sort of web development. SQL for database management. Python for data analysis and integration. C++/C# for game development.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users